Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
In genuine femdom the dominant woman leads [by definition], and thus the sub shouldn't have more power < the sub having more power really defeats the whole idea that the woman is on top, that she is the dominant party, and that would be maledom, not femdom.
So that's why we need stop word, right? Female dominates sub in all ways imaginable up until he doesn't want to be a part of it anymore, does that seem like a very commanding position of female to you?
But real world aside, one of the parts that make femdom games great is that it often explores possibility "what if there wouldn't be stop word?" You have often no way to stop female, and she can truly do everything she pleases to you. This power fantasy makes everything much more exciting from sub's pov.
Same as possibility that MC doesn't actually like being dominated, you often see plot where MC is initially resistant and domme slowly breaks his will, it directly contradicts some parts of your definition what femdom is, but no one would ever question you if you consider such game femdom focused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So that's why we need stop word, right? Female dominates sub in all ways imaginable up until he doesn't want to be a part of it anymore, does that seem like a very commanding position of female to you?
But real world aside, one of the parts that make femdom games great is that it often explores possibility "what if there wouldn't be stop word?" You have often no way to stop female, and she can truly do everything she pleases to you. This power fantasy makes everything much more exciting from sub's pov.
Same as possibility that MC doesn't actually like being dominated, you often see plot where MC is initially resistant and domme slowly breaks his will, it directly contradicts everything you stated about what femdom is, but no one would ever question you if you consider such game femdom focused.
It depends on the arrangement. Even a dominant woman can and probably should have some empathy towards her sub, so a "safe-word" is a pre-agreed element of a relationship. But there is also the kind of femdom relationship, where you give all your trust to the dominant woman, such as in consensual non-consent.

In fantasy I don't even like "stop-words", I like it when its completely on the terms of the woman, and it has no limits. And I completely agree with you, that its way more exciting if there is no safe-word and she can do anything to you, at least in fantasy. I really can't fathom where did you take the idea that the woman having more power = the woman has less power. That's a contradiction. The part you quoted as if you disagree with, in fact agrees with what you said here: she can truly do everything she pleases to you. Absolutely! So, I think you misunderstood my definition completely.

Woman having more power means she exercises her power over you, so she can - especially in fantasy - do anything she wants to you, and my definition does not in any way, shape or form contradict that. Quite the opposite: it endorses it.

I see two possibilities here: 1. either you didn't comprehend the definition 2. I failed to be clear in my deinition. However, I can't see how one can be more clear than saying, and I expand a bit on it: female domination is where the female is in charge and dominates and humiliates you as she pleases on her own terms and you as a sub are completely at her mercy. <- if this is the case how on earth can you deduce from this, that the sub has more power?????

Are you trolling me, or you really can't see the contradiction? At this point I feel like I am in some weird dream where logic does not apply :(

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
What I wanted to point out, that usually in real life femdom, sub has more power in relationship, cause with safe-word he essentially can choose how he wants to be dommed, sub is also usually more interested party, don't quote me on that, but i read somewhere that in BDSM subs are much more common, basically everyone wants to be dominated and its much harder to find willing dominant. So basically all of it is done for sub's sake, in a way he choses, but does all of this make such relationship maledom? No, not really, it is still classified as femdom.
Also part i want to contest is this: "... focus needs to be on her pleasure ... The male sub's pleasure should come from submitting to her dominance, not just her wishes [whatever they may be], but her dominance". This is often not the case in femdom games at all, often male takes no pleasure or even hates what happens to him, while mine pleasure, as a reader's, comes from the humiliation mainly, i don't know if domme even feels any pleasure, maybe she hates it with passion, i can't get in her head, but if her acting is believable i wouldn't know. But that's more like nitpicking, i understand general idea that you propose, and stick with it.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What I wanted to point out, that usually in real life femdom, sub has more power in relationship, cause with safe-word he essentially can choose how he wants to be dommed, sub is also usually more interested party, don't quote me on that, but i read somewhere that in BDSM subs are much more common, basically everyone wants to be dominated and its much harder to find willing dominant. So basically all of it is done for sub's sake, in a way he choses, but does all of this make such relationship maledom? No, not really, it is still classified as femdom.
I think I understand your issue now.

Not in every case: there is such a thing as consensual non-consent, and real life, real lifestyle female dominant led relationships where my definition fully applies. So, you over-generalized.

While its true that there are way more male subs than there are actually dominant females [I think the real-life ratio is a depressing 100:1], and hence - sadly - most subs can only experience femdom in a highly artificial setting, and that's unfortunate, and that indeed leads to a preponderance of "service-doms" where the sub has more actual power, out of sheer desperation perhaps. Its still femdom, yes, but its a bit fake, since that is just an economic transaction, a stand in for a relationship with a naturally dominant woman - a substitution. A transactional arrangement and outlet. <- But the prevalence of that situation does not and should not define the principle of femdom, and while its rarer, real dominant women exist, as well as real femdom relationships, the kind of "service-femdom" you speak of here is merely a substitute for a real femdom relationship brought about by a difference between supply and demand, so to speak.

But this negative state of affairs should have no bearing on the true definition of femdom, which in principle should not be a service by someone imitating a dominant female. My definition aims to capture the real essence of actual femdom, not the reality of the "service-domme" world.

And at least in fantasy such as games, we are free to depict real dominant women and not be limited to pro-domme tropes. I'm not saying that some pro-dommes can not also be actually dominant, but as a rule, they are just performing dominance without actually desiring it, which in my opinion sucks, and it has a detrimental effect on the whole thing.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I think I understand your issue now.

Not in every case: there is such a thing as consensual non-consent. You over-generalize. While its true that there are way more male subs than there are actually dominant females, and hence - sadly - most subs can only experience femdom in a highly artificial setting, and that's unfortunate, and that indeed leads to a preponderance of "service-doms" where the sub has more actual power, out of sheer desperation perhaps. Its still femdom, yes, but its a bit fake, since that is just an economic transaction, a stand in for a relationship with a naturally dominant woman. A transactional arrangement and outlet. <- But the prevalence of that situation does not and should not define the principle of femdom, and while its rarer, real dominant women exist, as well as real femdom relationships, the kind of "service-femdom" you speak of here is merely a substitute for a real femdom relationship brought about by a difference between supply and demand, so to speak.

But this negative state of affairs should have no bearing on the true definition of femdom, which in principle should not be a service by someone imitating a dominant female. My definition aims to capture the real essence of actual femdom, not the reality of the "service-domme" world.
Yeah, this is nicely said, i too find this superficial kind of femdom quite fake, and it reminds me (in a bad way ofc) japanese takes on femdom:
"And now i'm going to rape you, lay down and let me humiliate you, with such despicable penis-straight-into-vagina intercourse! MUHAHAHAHA! did you shamefully came inside?? What a sore loser, get out from my sight!"

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, this is nicely said, i too find this superficial kind of femdom quite fake, and it reminds me (in a bad way ofc) japanese takes on femdom:
"And now i'm going to rape you, lay down and let me humiliate you, with such despicable penis-straight-into-vagina intercourse! MUHAHAHAHA! did you shamefully came inside?? What a sore loser, get out from my sight!"
I have nothing to object to here:)

Finally! :giggle: I am sooo tired of disagreements...:cry:

Ps: a real dominant woman is also not that caricature of a pro-domme with leather up to her neck, always brandishing a whip. A dominant woman can easily be the most next-door-girl looking girl you can imagine in a skirt with butterflies :D, its what she actually desires to do with you what makes her a sexually dominant woman.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I have nothing to object to here:)

Finally! :giggle: I am sooo tired of disagreements...:cry:

Ps: a real dominant woman is also not that caricature of a pro-domme with leather up to her neck, always brandishing a whip. A dominant woman can easily be the most next-door-girl looking girl you can imagine in a skirt with butterflies :D, its what she actually desires to do with you what makes her a sexually dominant woman.
Damn, do i hate this domme archetype - all in leather, high heels, whip?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It reminds me cheap metalhead image, all the appearance, no substance. When you ask him, what music he listens, it turns out its Iron Maiden, or something like that, mellowest kind possible. While when you look at some technical death metal performers, they look just like casual dudes on their group photos.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Damn, do i hate this domme archetype - all in leather, high heels, whip?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It reminds me cheap metalhead image, all the appearance, no substance. When you ask him, what music he listens, it turns out its Iron Maiden, or something like that, mellowest kind possible. While when you look at some technical death metal performers, they look just like casual dudes on their group photos.
I do love Iron Maiden and melodic metal in general [altho prog metal is my favorite + power metal, and the bands look quite casual, no affectations there] :eek: I even have long hair :eek: But yeah, I see your point.:rolleyes:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right everyone, to cheer up the mood a little and move past our previous disagreements, I think it's time to make this thread great again! Behold the greatest game to have ever graced the "femdom" tag, Trump loves waifus! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I mean, even if this crap turns out to meet Aseratrix's definition to the letter (which it probably won't, as the protag is female and you're supposed to stop Trump from being dominated, so chances are there isn't even any lezdom towards MC), I feel like it would be some kind of unholy affront to the spirit of the thread to include this game... :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I do love Iron Maiden and melodic metal in general [altho prog metal is my favorite] :eek: I even have long hair :eek: But yeah, I see your point.:rolleyes:
I mean i like them too, can someone really hate Iron Maiden, but i also like heavier stuff and don't dress in leather.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
All right everyone, to cheer up the mood a little and move past our previous disagreements, I think it's time to make this thread great again! Behold the greatest game to have ever graced the "femdom" tag, Trump loves waifus! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I mean, even if this crap turns out to meet Aseratrix's definition to the letter (which it probably won't, as the protag is female and you're supposed to stop Trump from being dominated, so chances are there isn't even any lezdom towards MC), I feel like it would be some kind of unholy affront to the spirit of the thread to include this game... :unsure: :LOL:
Haha, the mere mentioning of Trump made my thing disappear back into my body :) Too bad its not a dominant female protag viciously dominating and humiliating Trump while screaming "grab him by the dicklet":ROFLMAO:, I would watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I mean i like them too, can someone really hate Iron Maiden, but i also like heavier stuff and don't dress in leather.
During my highschool yrs I was dressing in leather, spikes, chains :D I really liked that style :) But I never liked Iron Maiden, I was into black metal.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
All right everyone, to cheer up the mood a little and move past our previous disagreements, I think it's time to make this thread great again!
I'm 100% sure that sadly these debates alienated half the previous commenters. Sigh, that's the price of endless bickering for sure. :(

• Sad

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
During my highschool yrs I was dressing in leather, spikes, chains :D I really liked that style :) But I never liked Iron Maiden, I was into black metal.
I won't hold that against you. :p I used to wear those "battle-jackets", looked the total trash metal fan with long curly hair to boot like Marty Friedman haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_M

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'm 100% sure that sadly these debates alienated half the previous commenters. Sigh, that's the price of endless bickering for sure. :(
I like arguing (surely you noticed). Unfortunately i also hate politics, so i couldn't contribute to your political bickering, but i have something to say about "acquired sexual orientation" topic, but i'll save that for later, when everyone will relax and wouldn't expect... : P

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I guess then we both were like those always only two metalheads every high-school has, quietly smoking in some secluded "secret" spot on the school grounds :) If I had a cent for every occasion a teacher asked me to cut my hair, I'd be a billionaire by now.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I like arguing (surely you noticed). Unfortunately i also hate politics, so i couldn't contribute to your political bickering, but i have something to say about "acquired sexual orientation" topic, but i'll save that for later, when everyone will relax and wouldn't expect... : P
For the love of Artemis and Minerva and even Hekate, please don't. Lets not argue anymore. Is that possible?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I'm playing Dreaming of Dana, I just went t job for the 1st time, talked less that 2 min. with a girl and she "without a word she drops to her knees and begins to kiss the bottom of your scrotum". Of course it develops into bj. Damn, this game's bad. Edit: I've tried every possible option (and mix of options), but you just can't avoid the bj scene (and sex scene that follows immediately after too).

I guess then we both were like those always only two metalheads every high-school has, quietly smoking in some secluded "secret" spot on the school grouds :)
Not really, there was quite a few of us, even when there were school parties it was enough of us to between "normal" music those responsible for a setilist always remembered to have some time dedicated to metal (Cradle of Filth was quite in fashion then) for us. There were local metal concerts, etc. Later it was all hip-hop, but when I look at high schoolers now there's again quite a few of metalheads, goths or rockers.

And I never smoked, never smoke a single cigarette in my life. During school breaks I also never went to any secluded spot, we were playing cards with friends like mad. The bell rings, we sit around a table in the classroom and play. Sometimes we played during lessons, so quite a few card packs was confiscated by the teachers :D

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So, I'm playing Dreaming of Dana, I just went t job for the 1st time, talked less that 2 min. with a girl and she "without a word she drops to her knees and begins to kiss the bottom of your scrotum". Of course it develops into bj. Damn, this game's bad. Edit: I've tried every possible option (and mix of options), but you just can't avoid the bj scene (and sex scene that follows immediately after too).

Not really, there was quite a few of us, even when there were school parties it was enough of us to between "normal" music those responsible for a setilist always remembered to have some time dedicated to metal (Cradle of Filth was quite in fashion then) for us. There were local metal concerts, etc. Later it was all hip-hop, but when I look at high schoolers now there's again quite a few of metalheads, goths or rockers.

And I never smoked, never smoke a single cigarette in my life. During school breaks I also never went to any secluded spot, we were playing cards with friends like mad. The bell rings, we sit around a table in the classroom and play. Sometimes we played during lessons, so quite a few card packs was confiscated by the teachers :D
Outside of school we did have gathering places, even a club we met with other metalheads, but yeah, we "developed" this hypothesis that every school has usually only 2 metalheads, 2 punks, and 1 goth :)

Ps: good for you not smoking

Ps2: I will now leave you all for tonight. Have a nice night and sleep well.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes