Ren'Py Femdom Game World: Mom [v1.0] [Femdom Game World]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PROMO_1.png

Overview:
Femdom Game World - is a fascinating series of video games, the story centers on strong and sexy women who exercise dominance over men and more. In these games, players are immersed in a world where female domination reigns in all aspects of relationships, providing a unique gaming experience. Experience an exciting world of lust and depravity at "Femdom Game World."

Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: Femdom Game World
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: Engrish, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

PROMO_1.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
No mention of sharing, swinging, or NTR but one pic definitely implies this content.

Can anyone confirm if Mistress Mommy is actually going to fuck other guys while Cuck Son kneels in the corner?

Reactions: Lualar

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You guys write this without even knowing?
1. According to the rules here, NTR is about jealousy so even if mom fucks someone and it doesn't have jealousy it's not NTR? See, it's not just about any mom, it has to be jealousy!
Watching people have sex is called voyeruism, but if it's a dream etc? I haven't played the game.

But guys, these comments came out 20 mins before posted here.. I mean? Why post this stuff if you don't know??? Is my point. I saw a picture, I drew a conclusion?? GOOD!
Tags can get added too.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
1. According to the rules here, NTR is about jealousy so even if mom fucks someone and it doesn't have jealousy it's not NTR? See, it's not just about any mom, it has to be jealousy!
Watching people have sex is called voyeruism, but if it's a dream etc? I haven't played the game.

But guys, these comments came out 20 mins before posted here.. I mean? Why post this stuff if you don't know??? Is my point. I saw a picture, I drew a conclusion?? GOOD!
Tags can get added too.
My post specifically mentions swinging and sharing along with the NTR. I should have mentioned voyeurism as well, because that's not tagged or listed under future tags either.

And "why would you ask if you don't know?" Ummm...to find out? That's, like, the very purpose of questions, isn't it?

The game premise interested me, but I don't care for some potential content. So I ask a question to see if anyone would confirm the existence of said content or if that screen shot is a dream sequence or something (given the funky colour scheme).

Because asking questions and listening to answers is how we learn.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Tags can get added too.
Netorase (consensual cuckolding), is tagged with ntr. Because it still doesn't have a separate tag (swinging is something entirely different). And him jerking off in the corner is textbook cuckolding scene.

Dream scenes are still getting tagged according to the content they show.

Reactions: Red Sand

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Tried it, couldnt get more than 5 mins in.

Extremely low effort trash game. 90% is a static render of the "mom" just standing while dialog changes, clearly a google translate thing.

Has "dom" and "sub" points but nothing seems to change based on what you choose. Couldnt even get far enough to see what tags are in the game.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
so this is lying i was thinking this is gonna be a incest femdom game but that later scene whit the cuckold netorase content where is the tag netorare voyeurism or swinging what a waste of time why cant femodm games be seprated for the cheating ones :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: Fapmaister

YC11

Oct 22, 2021

Tags can get added too.
Please stop tying to give it a 4 alinea definition and rulebook.
Anything that gets a different cock into a woman that you have (potential) romantic or sexual relations with is NTR if its not willing its simply cheating aswell.

Reactions: xiaolaxi

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
so this is lying i was thinking this is gonna be a incest femdom game but that later scene whit the cuckold netorase content where is the tag netorare voyeurism or swinging what a waste of time why cant femodm games be seprated for the cheating ones :FacePalm::FacePalm:
Every "Femdom Game World" games are like this, that's why I avoid them.