Ren'Py Femdom Game World: Mom [v1.0] [Femdom Game World]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

manofcoal

Nov 8, 2019
Was it just me or did it seem like "mom" acted like she was something closer to an older sister or Aunt? I really didn't feel the female domination either in this one, there was just a lot "do you still want to do this?" or "Are you okay with this?" Spanking, forced oral sex, pegging would have been a good start before the red room bullshit.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Was it just me or did it seem like "mom" acted like she was something closer to an older sister or Aunt? I really didn't feel the female domination either in this one, there was just a lot "do you still want to do this?" or "Are you okay with this?" Spanking, forced oral sex, pegging would have been a good start before the red room bullshit.
looks like a guy who just got caught with his mom 12.png

BokenSpirit

Feb 27, 2024
Oh yeah .... Finally. Been waiting for this one, and the amazing dev delivered. Thank you so much. Momdom is the best kind of Femdom. I would suggest if I may for the mother to look a bit older, or for that to be an option. That would make it slightly more realistic, but other than that, this is another masterpiece.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote