• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Femdom Police [v1.0] [Deruc]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1636293827173.png

Overview:
You get caught after a night drinking by two police officers. Soon you realise that you're in a lot of trouble.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: Deruc F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

OTHERS:
ANDROID *

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

1636294235669.png 1636294266211.png 1636294293085.png 1636294336014.png

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Hmm I might try it out as long as there is no pegging or sissification.
I think I might be okay with pegging in some situations but sissification is a total turn-off. Also I don't like the dominant women being too cruel or voilent. More like being a bit dominant and enjoying that and the guy has to comply without too much resistance. But most femdom devs don't seem to see it that way. Let's check this one out.

Reactions: lnppo

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
After playing it (both obedient and disobedient ways) I have few very first impressions:
- I think pacing is too quick, we're pushed from one moment/render to another in a somewhat jarring way imo; I think spending more time to make more renders to give the scenes, plot, etc. more room to breath would be a good idea (some scene with the ride to the police station, from interrogation room to the cell, etc.), maybe making deeper conversations presenting MC more and more bleaker/femdom future;
- some note that it's the end of content would be appreciated, the sudden end left me without save (not that it matters at this point, since the game as of now if very short).

That's 2 biggest things that I think need some revision, also there are some typos and I think writing "You're" instead of "Ur" is better for VNs.

I don't want the dev to think though that it's a bad game. I think it has potential and as someone who's into femdom I really liked the setting and scenes (though they seem heavily inspired by Femdom Lockdown), even if I think the girls could have more fun with MC in a cell, room seeing as we're leaving this setting already. I liked the many options given to the player, even if they seem mostly cosmetic ones and leading to the same place. I hope though that there'll be some substantial changes based on MC's obedience or lack of thereof (I kinda hoped for some beatdown scene in the park if MC would try to oppose arrest). For now I'm interested and will definitely come back to see how the project develops. Good luck to the dev.

Sep 10, 2017
its a bit on the short side, but I like whats there. u get so many choices already, only a shame that they dont have an impact yet.
im deffo following this game and I cant wait to see where this is going and what fetishes will be performed

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
I think it has potential and as someone who's into femdom I really liked the setting and scenes (though they seem heavily inspired by Femdom Lockdown)
Seeing the visuals got me thinking of FL right away. On the one hand, it's a good game in general, and as it's abandoned (okay, on hold for years), it's basically up for grabs to continue or spin off. On the other hand, being compared to a high quality game creates expectations that would be hard to meet... So I guess I'll try it out and wait patiently for the updates :)

Candtr

Feb 17, 2018
Feels like a remake of that old cop femdom game thing ( which is not a bad thing I wish it wasn't abandoned I really liked that game ) But this feels a bit low effort to be honest, I mean you can at least do some little things like writing ''You'' instead of ''U''. I also think the game is extremely fast paced. Other than that this has potential.

Reactions: Seamus5 and noway1
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes