VN Ren'Py Abandoned Femdom Renaissance [v0.02a] [Pink Moon Inc.]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FemRen_CA-Cropped.jpg

Overview:
In a world ruled by powerful witches, our protagonist is a young mage getting ready to start his journey to the capital city.
All men must serve, and males with the gift of magic are kept under close watch by the kingdom's nobility.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: PinkMoon Inc.
Censored: No
Version: 0.02a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned:

Installation:

Incest Patch Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Uncensored Patch:

ch001-s001-lay001.jpg ch001-s001-mom002.jpg ch001-s002-mom008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"2022: In a world ruled by powerful witches, all men must serve... and gifted males are kept under close watch..."

I see, this is a REALISTIC game then... It looks like lots of *WAH-PAH* is going to be dished out. :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have a good feeling about this, I am gonna try a first release, even though I rarely do that. If this is good, can I recommend you start a subscribestar? I absolutely loath patreon, but if this is as good as I hope, I will definitely support you over on subscribestar.

• Sad
Reactions: unavailable

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So from seeing how eager he is at the beginning, I can assume this won't have notes of involuntary femdom, or at least reluctant? He just goes around eating pussy and having the time of his life?

PinkMoon Inc.

Oct 29, 2022
I have a good feeling about this, I am gonna try a first release, even though I rarely do that. If this is good, can I recommend you start a subscribestar? I absolutely loath patreon, but if this is as good as I hope, I will definitely support you over on subscribestar.
i have a subscribestar but it's currently under review

So from seeing how eager he is at the beginning, I can assume this won't have notes of involuntary femdom, or at least reluctant? He just goes around eating pussy and having the time of his life?
i forget where exactly i wrote it, but it tells you some of the women are nice, and some not so much. right now he's in his village where he knows everyone. he'll meet less kind doms once he leaves for the capital.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Short but promising. I do see where you'll have some problems with art and having to rely on one picture with 2-3 variants instead of full on scene showing stuff, but its understandable. I also hope we get more world building and this was more to establish the kinds of kinks/use the males experience, but definitely would like more story instead of scene-to-scene-to-scene such, but even if it is scene-to-scene, its quite enjoyable so far.

I like being enthusiastic and such from the get go, having no qualms with the current content is a huge bonus for me rather than fighting reluctantly against such things. I am definitely gonna keep following this, although I will wait for a few more releases because the short game play reminds me why I don't usually jump on first releases ^_^;;

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
i'm adamantly against ntr and pegging and anything to do with the male ass. i don't like the other things, but if there's demand for something like ballbusting, i might make a girl or two who do that for variety's sake.
My dear friend, I will criticize you as a lover and I do not want to disappoint you
But the art is so bad I don't even think you'll even get over $100
I also found a lot of projects similar to yours and they died quickly

I will tell you first. The design of the body needs a lot of modification. You should quote the body. It is preferable to have references

The coloring is also very bad
The Location are also disastrous

I think you should review what you're doing. :giggle:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Welcome and good luck! Some more preview images and dev notes about the game's future would be appreciated.
Thanks, wish you the best!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
My dear friend, I will criticize you as a lover and I do not want to disappoint you
But the art is so bad I don't even think you'll even get over $100
I also found a lot of projects similar to yours and they died quickly

I will tell you first. The design of the body needs a lot of modification. You should quote the body. It is preferable to have references

The coloring is also very bad
The Location are also disastrous

I think you should review what you're doing. :giggle:
Bad take. The art is not bad and its actually refreshing in that its rough. Your whole post reads as trying to kill the dev's interest and honestly, I can't help but feel that's your own personal agenda then anything objective. There is plenty of games that start with art that was wonky and just got amazing over time. Game in my signature for example.

As far as money goes, you're making a pretty bold declaration with very little of anything to back it up then personal bias. There is a lot of ways to market and sell yourself, some strategies more effective than others.

I don't feel like going into that with you though, because 1) I'm lazy and 2) I feel like you're trolling because you just hate this kind of content and are doing your damndest to be a pain to ruin it. If that's true, you seriously need new hobbies. I can not fathom how your post is supposed to be supportive or "critique" in any fashion other than to start a fight.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote