VN Ren'Py Abandoned Femdom Renaissance [v0.02a] [Pink Moon Inc.]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I hope there will be a choice for this and a blowjob can be avoided.
Just. for me, Femdom and blowjob are incompatible things.
But cunnilingus is perfect for femdom!
just saying, but...and I really hate to use him for an example...but darktoz stated in game that blowjobs may display weakness or submission, but its the other way around. You allowed your most vulnerable part into her mouth, literally giving her control of whether she gives you pleasure or just bites it off. She can absolutely control you through those actions and manipulate you as she sees fit and you're subjected to the whims of whether or not you deserve pleasure or pain. Also its worth noting, in other games and in reality itself, some girls (and guys, and anything between), just like the taste of cum. Like legit like drinking it. That said, in a magical world, there is ways other than a blowjob to achieve such things, but I'm just throwing this out here for the point that things aren't just 1 way or not. Actually if you ask 20 different submissives what femdom is, you'll probably get 20 different answers since its just massive. So rather than say "this doesn't belong" I think its better to think "In what ways can this be enhanced with femdom"

at the end of the day, some women might just like something. And whether you agree if thats femdom is irrelevant, what is relevant is her pleasure.

edit: to be clear, I know you said "for me", as a qualifier. This is me making general conversation

Reactions: Azure Sun

PinkMoon Inc.

Oct 29, 2022
Any arpmit content in this game?
yeah i plan on it

I hope there will be a choice for this and a blowjob can be avoided.
Just. for me, Femdom and blowjob are incompatible things.
But cunnilingus is perfect for femdom!
the game will have choices, both rp and sex scene related. as far as blowjobs are concerned, the upcoming bj scene plays with orgasm control. i think that fits the femdom theme.

PinkMoon Inc.

Oct 29, 2022
I also hope we get more world building and this was more to establish the kinds of kinks/use the males experience, but definitely would like more story instead of scene-to-scene-to-scene such, but even if it is scene-to-scene, its quite enjoyable so far.
yeah, basically that. i want to just get a good chunk of sex scenes into it right out of the gate. then once there's 4 or 5, slow it down and introduce more story beats. there is an overarching plot about the different kingdoms and their conflicts.

Reactions: serious_quest
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote