VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I came up with a scene that fits the narrative, but I would have to introduce another character for it, ONE from my first unreleased visual novel, an asian Miss Olympia OR african MMA Champion:
Definitely the second one. Love Asians, but that champion feels way more natural.

There is a sad tendency in many of projects here, when developing wide prevents developing deep.
You can create a great game having just 2-5 characters, or shallow and never finished one with dozens of amazingly looking but distracting characters. Serioiusly, for a good vanilla romance you need only 2 characters (or 1 if we exclude MC), for some more difficult dynamic (infidelity, NTR, etc) - even 3 can be enough to build a good plot.

Devs often are introducing new characters instead of developing story, sometimes it happens when they are not good in writing, and sticking with creating new character models to delay the moment when they have to do the real thing, then they just can`t stop themselves...
Hope it's very far from your case!

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Definitely the second one. Love Asians, but that champion feels way more natural.

There is a sad tendency in many of projects here, when developing wide prevents developing deep.
You can create a great game having just 2-5 characters, or shallow and never finished one with dozens of amazingly looking but distracting characters. Serioiusly, for a good vanilla romance you need only 2 characters (or 1 if we exclude MC), for some more difficult dynamic (infidelity, NTR, etc) - even 3 can be enough to build a good plot.

Devs often are introducing new characters instead of developing story, sometimes it happens when they are not good in writing, and sticking with creating new character models to delay the moment when they have to do the real thing, then they just can`t stop themselves...
I agree that when there are several love interests and too many optional characters, games tend to present them in a rushed and shallow way. Often I find myself frowning at yet another shoehorned girl that appears out of nowhere, wants to fuck the MC and then disappears for a couple of updates... all while I'm still waiting for that interesting girl from four updates ago to return.

BUT, if there's only one or two real love interests and the side characters are presented in such a way they are integrated in the story and add to the plot or to the relationship with the main love interest, then all those characters can be enriching. Be it a small character or someone important that has most of the plot of that episode build around them, it is perfectly okay too if those characters appear only in one episode or two and that's it.

In this game there could be several ways to introduce lots of different characters in interesting ways. For example, getting to befriend new people who are in the BDSM scene together with Kate (and maybe sometimes alone), having to share awkward one-to-one moments with Kate's family, getting to know different bulls, etc. All of these encounters, if well enough balanced and integrated to the plot, could help build or define the relationship between Kate and the MC while painting a more colourful picture.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021

make a valid criticism! ;) I might be falling into a newbie pitfall of introducing too many characters , thus diluting the impact of the main troupe. Thanks, I will probably cut her down then, or add her small side story at some point in a far-future update.

Nov 7, 2020

Would agree with this also, it's also why the original game appealed so much - simple (strong) story, few characters, realistic. Some of the more popular games on this site I either find myself not caring about because there are too many moving parts to them, or end up abandoned because there are too many moving parts to them and dev gets burned out.

I do wonder how much of a successor this game is going to be to the original and how much it's just going to be an entirely different game (not necessarily a criticism - but also isn't what I'm hoping for) .

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Meet Kimberly, a woman of success and elegance, aging with the grace of fine wine. With a refined taste for life's luxuries, she ensures her family's upper-class lifestyle. As a devoted mother to two beautiful girls, Kate and Kelly, Kimberly not only safeguards their privileged world but serves as their guiding force, steering them toward choices that promise a life of richness and sophistication.

kimberly_restaurant_closeupdofa.png

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
FemDom Fables Studios you know that i support you from the beginning, when you were neither sure to do this remake. When you open a patreon i will be first supporter. That said i have fear. In your signature and in your posts i see a lot of characters and this can be hard to develop. In My Emily there were few characters and the game was 80/90% about wife and mc. I hope you won't get lost with a lot of side characters at che cost of poor development of the important ones. Or alternatively that this game will become one of those where there is an update every 3/4 months due to the complexity and too much variety. This is just a suggestion ofc and you will probably prove me wrong with the facts but I had to say it. :giggle:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
FemDom Fables Studios you know that i support you from the beginning, when you were neither sure to do this remake. When you open a patreon i will be first supporter. That said i have fear. In your signature and in your posts i see a lot of characters and this can be hard to develop. In My Emily there were few characters and the game was 80/90% about wife and mc. I hope you won't get lost with a lot of side characters at che cost of poor development of the important ones.

I prefer to think of it as my own creation, loosely inspired by "My Emily," rather than a remake. That being said, the primary cast, which will be prominently featured from the beginning and will receive the majority of screen time, is relatively small. Some characters from the preview may not appear at all, depending on your decisions (as they are route-specific), while others may serve as filler characters with only 2-3 scenes throughout the entire game. Take, for example, this particular character; you don't need to know much about him for him to fulfill his role in the story, and he will have minimal dialogue as well—literally five sentences in four scenes.

SLAVS BODYGUARD ANDRZEJ.png

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Or alternatively that this game will become one of those where there is an update every 3/4 months due to the complexity and too much variety.

That's why, in my opinion (IMO), it is crucial not to rush the initial release and to have approximately 90% of the content planned out from the start. The more time you invest in preparing the game components in advance—such as the scenario, environments, character sheets, route diagrams, clothing, lighting, in-game mechanics, overall workflow, etc.—the easier it will be to release updates later on. This approach allows you to connect the prepared pieces seamlessly and focus on production rather than contemplating what to do next. That being said, it will still take time, with around 90% dedicated to rendering and the remaining 10% for the rest.

Nov 7, 2020
I prefer to think of it as my own creation, loosely inspired by "My Emily," rather than a remake. That being said, the primary cast, which will be prominently featured from the beginning and will receive the majority of screen time, is relatively small. Some characters from the preview may not appear at all, depending on your decisions (as they are route-specific), while others may serve as filler characters with only 2-3 scenes throughout the entire game. Take, for example, this particular character; you don't need to know much about him for him to fulfill his role in the story, and he will have minimal dialogue as well—literally five sentences in four scenes.

View attachment 3189294
When you say loosely inspired by - what inspiration are you taking from the original? I've heard you say this is a continuation after the events of, I've seen your renders of the mc and he seems to have regressed in his transformation, now you say that it's a loose inspiration, the character names are different too. At what point does this just become entirely unrelated to the original? It's a bit vague...

Not a criticism - you do you, but obviously quite eager to see 'what happens next' after the original ceased development.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Alright, I've compiled all the tag/fetishes suggestions you provided (thanks again to everyone). I also added some that came to mind, resulting in two lists, each containing 50 tags.

ok.png
Tags/practices you WOULD LIKE to see:

NOTOK.png
Tags/practices you WOULD'NT LIKE to see:

You're welcome to vote on any number of tags from either of the lists. The polls will be open for approximately 48 hours, as I intend to wrap up writing all explicit scenes for the first five days of the story over the weekend.

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
When you say loosely inspired by - what inspiration are you taking from the original? I've heard you say this is a continuation after the events of, I've seen your renders of the mc and he seems to have regressed in his transformation, now you say that it's a loose inspiration, the character names are different too. At what point does this just become entirely unrelated to the original? It's a bit vague...

Officially, it won't be related to my Emily, thus, the change in the title and character names. That being said, you will have the ability to rename almost all 'returning' characters (except one but revealing that would be a spoiler of sorts). You may assume that events from the first installment occurred, but they will be referenced very vaguely. If you choose to make connections, you should be able to do so.

One thing I aimed to do is provide players with the option to end up as a full-blown 'sissy' or not. I also wanted to give players a bit of an introduction, hence the setback our couple will face at the beginning. However, things should quickly get back on track and intensify even more in a sense. I've delved a bit deeper into the personas of the mother and sister, aiming to flesh out their backstory and why they are what I wanted them to be. In the previous release, they were not well-defined, and it's possible the original author didn't plan for any cuck/femdom content involving them. This decision might be controversial, but, as I've mentioned before, I want to take this title on a 'ride.' If you're interested in playing perhaps a remake of the original that Basium would aprove, you could try reaching out to the user serious_quest. He's been working on a remake with improvements to the story, according to his perspective. However, his last update was around May. Despite this, I have a feeling he might return, so I'm concentrating on making the story my own.

Not a criticism - you do you
That I will do :)

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
The voting will conclude in 22 hours, and the results will be made public. I'm very surprised by the number one choice. I'll need to brainstorm many creative ways to incorporate that fetish into the project in order to meet the demand :)

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Meet Kelly, a 21-year-old petite, easygoing but painfully honest, spoiled brat. Boys chase her, and girls aspire to be like her. Don't let her inconspicuous appearance fool you—once she sets her mind on something, only two individuals can stop Kelly from getting what she wants: the ones she loves almost as much as herself, her mother and sister.

kelly_sauna_closeupdofa.png

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
The voting will conclude in 22 hours, and the results will be made public. I'm very surprised by the number one choice. I'll need to brainstorm many creative ways to incorporate that fetish into the project in order to meet the demand :)
Btw, ofc i don't know which fetish is it. Maybe i chose that and maybe not. But in each case i hope you won't be influenced too much from the poll. I mean people choice it's important but you need to focus more in what YOU like to develop and following the imprinting of the original game. :giggle: :)
PS: when i get a notification from this thread i feel excited evvery time! N. 1 game in my waiting list <3

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Btw, ofc i don't know which fetish is it. Maybe i chose that and maybe not. But in each case i hope you won't be influenced too much from the poll. I mean people choice it's important but you need to focus more in what YOU like to develop and following the imprinting of the original game. :giggle: :)
PS: when i get a notification from this thread i feel excited evvery time! N. 1 game in my waiting list <3
I’m certain you will be happy with the current nr 1 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Swooosh

Will619

Mar 26, 2023
+1

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
Kelly the spoiled brat! Should be fun to see her in the story. I'm hoping she's not your standard rich girl where she's obnoxious and looks down on the poor. I can definitely see her wearing a swimsuit or something similar in the sauna picture, causing MC to premature. Maybe she'll tease him by stroking his leg.