VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
FemDom Fables Studios ofc i have in mind a gradual process. So starting with sph, foot fetish, little humiliation (maybe some cum eating). Than ntr/cuckold (i hope especially with bbc), cleanup. Ofc in this transition the previous fetish must still be there but in other ways (i made the example of the foot fetish during sex between wife and bull but also sph). Finally forced bi contents / some sissification (i prefer first one) maybe with chastity.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Community I would like to probe your preferences a bit, so I want to make a survey with 2 questions, one picking your top 3 fetishes that you would like to see in the game and second one top 3 you would like to have an ability to toggle/avoid.
Any suggestion for the list items? Like: tease and denial, pissing, scat, ntr, rape, bestiality, sissification, cum eating, futa etc. you know the drill.
My top three would be feminization, whorification, and kindhearted humiliation (done for kinky fun not for cruelty).
My three to toggle/avoid would be race play, cruel humiliation, and any forced sex scenes.

Also here is a preview of 99% characters in the game that will be able to interact with mc(crowd characters not included):
I'm very intrigued by Holly! Possible damsel in distress love interest? A new friend and mentor for a prostitution route? A third wheel for your relationship? I can't wait to find out!

Last edited:

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
View attachment 3176533

Community I would like to probe your preferences a bit, so I want to make a survey with 2 questions, one picking your top 3 fetishes that you would like to see in the game and second one top 3 you would like to have an ability to toggle/avoid.
Any suggestion for the list items? Like: tease and denial, pissing, scat, ntr, rape, bestiality, sissification, cum eating, futa etc. you know the drill.
TOP 3:
mixed wrestling
ruined orgasm/handsfree orgasm
anal play/pegging
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AVOID:
Fart/Scat
Diaper
Syringe

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Meet Blue, a dual-role artist: tattooist by day, bartender by night. Her canvas extends from skin to cocktails, adorned with uncommon contact lenses that mirror her artistic soul. Blue's magnetic charm attracts the unconventional, all while she pursues her true love—money—as the driving force behind her passions.
BLUE.png

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
That's an interesting one bulifun, no femdom games with that practice comes to mind, do you know any?
I know there is a scene in Fetish locator (season 2)

I also believe The Spellbook has two or three scenes

but yeah I believe it’s a bit underrepresented unfortunately

man_with_no_name

May 15, 2018
Top 3
Submission (having to kneel and put arms behind your head, having to call Bulls Sir and girls mistress/princess ect)
Humiliating orgasms (ruined, CEI, POT)
Chastity combined with teasing

Bottom 3
Scat, Bestiality, kate submitting to another man

Only one story render done today, it's still a progress I guess...

Meet Emillys mother:

View attachment 2978130
I would also love to see some MIL femdom. Being sent to her house during cucking or just to be trained up into becoming submissive enough for Kate. Also having her be like Kate after developing her femdom exploration would be good foreshadowing

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Top 3
Submission (having to kneel and put arms behind your head, having to call Bulls Sir and girls mistress/princess ect)
Bottom 3
kate submitting to another man
So you would want Kate to stay faithful and not interact with other men while MC is cheating on her with other couples or something like that?

I would also love to see some MIL femdom. Being sent to her house during cucking or just to be trained up into becoming submissive enough for Kate. Also having her be like Kate after developing her femdom exploration would be good foreshadowing
Very interesting idea, I might take inspiration from it, TY!

Reactions: Bottony

man_with_no_name

May 15, 2018
So you would want Kate to stay faithful and not interact with other men while MC is cheating on her with other couples or something like that?
Its less that and more it not becoming maledom but with other people domming her. If there is NTR then it I would like it to be with Kate in charge of the whole thing, or as equals rather than the bull mindbreaking her.

Personally I think If there is the MC cheating then I think he should be punished severely for it when he is caught out.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Personally I think If there is the MC cheating then I think he should be punished severely for it when he is caught out.
Well I can't spoil anything, but remember that the game has "femdom" in its title. If you cheat then... may lord have mercy on your soul, because she won't :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RL99

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Hoping to see plenty of aquatic sexual scenes. Aside from swimsuits, it'd be fun to have Kate give MC and a larger man simultaneous HJ's while they're chilling in a hot tub.
Few visit to the beach + few hot tub encounters are planned (although the hot-tub won't probably make it to the first release)

Last edited: