VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
I'm going to watch this thread, as I can't wait for this game to be launched! Dev, please keep it real... use your imagination but make it like something that could be a real story... :) that's my take, at least. Thank you for all the work!

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
but make it like something that could be a real story
You mean boring? Like each character has a 9-to-5 job and has sex with lights out? ;)

But seriously, I'm not sure if I'm getting you, can you give me an example of a game with that kind of "real story" feeling?

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
You mean boring? Like each character has a 9-to-5 job and has sex with lights out? ;)

But seriously, I'm not sure if I'm getting you, can you give me an example of a game with that kind of "real story" feeling?
Ahaha, sure... I mean, to stay away from those sorts of stories where the MC fucks the wife, he opens the door and fucks the neighbour, he looks at a window ad suddenly he is fucking the twin model sisters next door... etc. Keep it more real, in that sense that things happen for a reason, with some logic... making the reader/viewer feel that... "yeah, that could happened".

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
FSoKH_PATREON_mini.png

Community I would like to probe your preferences a bit, so I want to make a survey with 2 questions, one picking your top 3 fetishes that you would like to see in the game and second one top 3 you would like to have an ability to toggle/avoid.
Any suggestion for the list items? Like: tease and denial, pissing, scat, ntr, rape, bestiality, sissification, cum eating, futa etc. you know the drill.

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
View attachment 3176533

Community I would like to probe your preferences a bit, so I want to make a survey with 2 questions, one picking your top 3 fetishes that you would like to see in the game and second one top 3 you would like to have an ability to toggle/avoid.
Any suggestion for the list items? Like: tease and denial, pissing, scat, ntr, rape, bestiality, sissification, cum eating, futa etc. you know the drill.
top 3:
1.ntr
2.voyeurism
3.futa
toggle/avoid:
1.cum eating
2.sissification/bi
3.futa

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 3176533

Just to clarify, even I you mention it in your list(thank you for the lists) the game 100% won't contain tags that are considered illegal, so as far as I know are: underage/loli, bestiality, rape, necro

Also here is a preview of 99% characters in the game that will be able to interact with mc(crowd characters not included):
PATREON_FSoKH_FIN.png

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Considering this game is focused on femdom and that most people will want to see the typical related practices, I'd try to include specific kinds of femdom styles and practices in the poll.

For example, I'd like to see aftercare, public humiliation, soft and hard safewords, good old otk spankings, soft infantilization by Kate (not ABDL), being made to say/admit fetishes and other "realities" to others, passive status reminders (having to wear certain clothes/complements/items daily), active status reminders (having to act a certain way while doing common activities), bisexual male bulls, being teased and humiliated by bulls, raceplay, and being a sexual aid for Kate and her lovers while they are fucking (fetching them things, stand watch if they are in a public place, helping them with some positions, munching assholes, cleaning up, etc).

I'd like to be able to avoid any physical MtF transformation process, heavy degradation by Kate and people considered friends, scat, and pregnancies.

I'd like if the game won't have the black bulls being displayed as mean savages, and every female character acting like a professional domme.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Considering this game is focused on femdom and that most people will want to see the typical related practices, I'd try to include specific kinds of femdom styles and practices in the poll.

For example, I'd like to see aftercare, public humiliation, soft and hard safewords, good old otk spankings, soft infantilization by Kate (not ABDL), being made to say/admit fetishes and other "realities" to others, passive status reminders (having to wear certain clothes/complements/items daily), active status reminders (having to act a certain way while doing common activities), bisexual male bulls, being teased and humiliated by bulls, raceplay, and being a sexual aid for Kate and her lovers while they are fucking (fetching them things, stand watch if they are in a public place, helping them with some positions, munching assholes, cleaning up, etc).

I'd like to be able to avoid any physical MtF transformation process, heavy degradation by Kate and people considered friends, scat, and pregnancies.

I'd like if the game won't have the black bulls being displayed as mean savages, and every female character acting like a professional domme.
thanks slider, very interesting ideas, of course I won't be able to incorporate all of it and stay true to my initial vision but will try to get some bits for sure.

soft infantilization by Kate (not ABDL)
Interesting. Could you elaborate on that one?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: slider

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting. Could you elaborate on that one?
I'm referring to the style of gentle femdom that some people refer as "dommy mommy".

Some examples would be Kate patronizing the MC (treating him in a kind way but from a position of superiority and authority), making even simple decisions for him (ie. what he'll have in a restaurant, drink in a bar, clothes he'll buy in a shop, etc), mostly showing him affection in a non sexual way, publicly explaining him how he has to behaive as he has no experience of the world, etc