• Hate female domination, only man can dominate

Votes: 265 5.1%
  • Hate any kind of domnination

Votes: 65 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Saki mentions her feelings for Din having "cooled off" in one of her conversations with Mary, of course she was trying to reassure Mary that Din would stay with her, so she could have been lying I guess, I dunno. Still though, I'd like to see more Din and Saki scenes with either just the two of them or with Mary.
Every of her interaction with din so far is through me with custom scenes the current patreon version is 0.5 you get more saki and din scene trust me

Aug 26, 2016
Every of her interaction with din so far is through me with custom scenes the current patreon version is 0.5 you get more saki and din scene trust me
We'll see I suppose. Also hoping it isn't scat like the last one. I really hate that literal crap.

Last edited:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
We'll see I suppose. Also hoping is isn't scat like the last one. I really hate that literal crap.
skip it it not like it forced on you and there a warning plus this game has the scat tag but you playing it.

Ps hate to dissapoint but saki x din scenes are going to be super low, most of his scenes will be with Mary

Saki scenes will mostly be with the girls.

If you have question ask

Aug 26, 2016
skip it it not like it forced on you and there a warning plus this game has the scat tag but you playing it.

Ps hate to dissapoint but saki x din scenes are going to be super low, most of his scenes will be with Mary

Saki scenes will mostly be with the girls.

If you have question ask
Will Din and Saki have vaginal sex again? Will this whole series of stories end with Din, Mary and Saki together possibly?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes