HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Question:
how do i use the cheat codes?can sb help please?
Answer:
Happy new year!
Hahahahaha you guys made my day. Now I start this new year with the right foot. The cheat console is brought up and down with "0", and in there you enter the number of a variable and with the buttons below you modify such variable. And happy new year too!

Jkvjb

Jun 17, 2021
thx man, happy new year, but how do i enable like farts? and how do i use the teleport cheats?Still very confused =/

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
17, 18 and 19 are the variables for extreme fetishes, which are piss, fart, and scat. Though I don't remember the order. Teleport console is accessed with 9, and you have to type certain names instead of numbers, there's a list of the names some posts back

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Is there like a recollection room? Or any way to see all the scenes in general without having fight in the menu?
Also when is the new version coming? I don't know anything about Salia's patreon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: maxest

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
"let's-get-those-bitches" <- I think that this is actually a maledom fetish, I heard many times from self-proclaimed maledom people that they like "alpha" women so that they can put them into their place [demoting them, "deflorating" them, making beautiful into ugly], hence all the "knight girls" being abused in cheap maledom games. A similar thing would be if we femdom lovers would like to take a sub girl and somehow entice her to become dominant, something which could be an interesting plot device, but not as popular.
NGL while I do think that male mc becoming dominant or getting back against the female characters in this game would be pointless(unless it comes with a mandatory punishment x) ) being a female MC and for powerplay to be available would be really exciting.

BeATruePotato

Jul 11, 2020
Is there like a recollection room? Or any way to see all the scenes in general without having fight in the menu?
Also when is the new version coming? I don't know anything about Salia's patreon
There is no recollection room besides fighting them no. And a new version is coming out very very soon according to Salia.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Which characters have those interactions???
A few of them I don’t remember any being specific ball busting but who the skull girls do it sometimes during your slave punishments, when working at Goodies as a toilet cleaner. There are karate girls that do it in the school supposed to build up your level. I believe the fox girl can’t remember her name right now one of her training is that.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes