Mar 31, 2024
Hey, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place. I don't know if this would be more suitable here or making a random post as a game request. I figured I would find more fans of salia here and could get a good answer.

A long time ago, maybe 2015-2018. I played this demo. It was on deviantart. It was in 2d. And there was a dark alley at night that lead to a police station. The gang name that is giving me this flashback is the skull girls, also the corrupt cops. There were a couple degrading interactions with the skull girls. And then there were like 5 cops that each had their own kink.

I am just getting into femdom u1 and femdom u0 now. So I thought I was experiencing deja vu. Now that I am familiar with both games, I realize that I have seen them before. Did femdom university 1 used to be a 2d game? Is that scene i described part of salias world? And if so is that available? Or am I dreaming this scene up. I was thinking since femdom u0 is newer that that demo had to be for Fem U1, but, it can't be since this game is in 3d. Sorry guys. I'm just really confused. Was expecting femdom U1 to be in the same 2d format.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place. I don't know if this would be more suitable here or making a random post as a game request. I figured I would find more fans of salia here and could get a good answer.

A long time ago, maybe 2015-2018. I played this demo. It was on deviantart. It was in 2d. And there was a dark alley at night that lead to a police station. The gang name that is giving me this flashback is the skull girls, also the corrupt cops. There were a couple degrading interactions with the skull girls. And then there were like 5 cops that each had their own kink.

I am just getting into femdom u1 and femdom u0 now. So I thought I was experiencing deja vu. Now that I am familiar with both games, I realize that I have seen them before. Did femdom university 1 used to be a 2d game? Is that scene i described part of salias world? And if so is that available? Or am I dreaming this scene up. I was thinking since femdom u0 is newer that that demo had to be for Fem U1, but, it can't be since this game is in 3d. Sorry guys. I'm just really confused. Was expecting femdom U1 to be in the same 2d format.
FemU 1, used to have a different name it used to be Unity - Abandoned - Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel] | F95zone

as for the 2d I dont think so.... skull girls and corrupt cops are apart of FemU but femu zero was the only 2d one as far as im aware of the police station in this one does have 4 or 5 different interactions though

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yourseatcushion
Mar 31, 2024
FemU 1, used to have a different name it used to be Unity - Abandoned - Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel] | F95zone

as for the 2d I dont think so.... skull girls and corrupt cops are apart of FemU but femu zero was the only 2d one as far as im aware of the police station in this one does have 4 or 5 different interactions though
I could be wrong on the exact number. I mean this was sooo long ago. Honestly, I completely forgot about it until i have played these 2 games. I just dont remember any fighting in it. From what I remember it was just interactions. I could be wrong but I thought it was more like fem U0 but a different style in a way. But like i said, I could be remembering it differently than what it was. Maybe that demo I played didnt have fighting in it since it was a demo? But, I'm not completely dreaming of this alley and police station? Thank god, I thought I was on drugs for a second.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
will there be any updates or this game is abandoned?
Dev is now working on prequel Femdom University Zero (2d art, RPGMaker engine), and, as I recall, after making it, she planned to make story mode for this one/sequel Femdom University 2. But Zero is now doing good, no end in sight, so you won't probably see an update of OG game or sequel soon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dev is now working on prequel Femdom University Zero (2d art, RPGMaker engine), and, as I recall, after making it, she planned to make story mode for this one/sequel Femdom University 2. But Zero is now doing good, no end in sight, so you won't probably see an update of OG game or sequel soon.
Awesome, I love RPG Maker!

Miraculix66

May 31, 2024
Lootboxes are not 'Findom'.
I think it's a form of gambling and scam. And many men are still... "boys" inside.
Every man has this little "brat" boy inside him who needs discipline.

Currently Findom has a bad reputation, since beautiful girls without any skill or ability just need to open their hands to get rich.

But Findom is actually beautiful. It has a true beauty. Here is what "Findom" means for me:

It's is messing up the mind of the sub to take away his "right" to possess his own money.
Dominating the financial aspect of someones life.

If a sub for example earns 2000$ every month for 1 year, and he gives me all the 2000$, and I pay his rent, I pay for his food, I decide everything he can eat, wear, smell, shave etc. I control his life. And he gets even extra-pocket money if he pleases me.
Now that "money" is mine. The 2000$ is mine. But also the responsiblity to pay for his rent and expenses is mine.

The same sub gets fired from his job because of corona: I still keep paying his rent, pay for his food, I decide where he must apply for a job, I decide IF he is allowed to work, or if he must do a course for example. I decide a lot of personal things - and this whole time I pay for him. For +2 years.
So that is still 3 years of financial domination for me. Even tho I lost money over the course of the entire 3 years.

I think I should offer this to people who are addicted to Gacha games for example.
Before you pay 1000$ 2000$ a month for a greedy company, who does not even give a shit about you, contact me.
Yes, that sounds more like what findom should be. Like a kind of FLR. What is considered now as findom is for me rather some kind of "aggressive begging" ("I spent 200USD at the salon. Now pay me back!"). I mean I get the point of it. After all the male money is where the real power of the patriarchy lies and taking away that is domination, but I have the impression that these girls don't consider any of the domination aspects of it but just see it as a fast and easy way to get rich

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
You can consider it abandoned. Last update was more than 2 years ago. Salia kept saying she would come back to this, but it seems like she was just coping. I haven't seen her talk about this game in a while.
yupp this project had soo much potential...ig she didnt got much support during this project

Mar 31, 2024
I have heard from the femdom university 0 forum chatter that it sounds like she is focused on that particular project. Once she becomes satisfied with where it goes, then I believe the idea was to finish tieing the 2 together and then creating an outlet for femdom university 2. I'm not 100% confident in that answer. But that was kind of what I gathered.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for the link. I will be giving this a follow now.

You can consider it abandoned. Last update was more than 2 years ago. Salia kept saying she would come back to this, but it seems like she was just coping. I haven't seen her talk about this game in a while.
It's already been 2 years? It feels like 6 months ago people were saying this would be the next Tower of Trample.

I guess it became the latest Tower of Delays instead *Pencil Emoji*

Reactions: XMHK

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
so I downloaded the game, started day 1, then started dlc game but keep getting error, I installed dlc in games main folder and still error wtf ?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
so I downloaded the game, started day 1, then started dlc game but keep getting error, I installed dlc in games main folder and still error wtf ?
Haven't played this in a while, but if the error is caused by dlc you can just not install it. What dlc does can be done using in game console.
The dlc just enables fart, piss and scat switches. You can do it manually, by pressing 0, typing numbers 17, 18 or 19 in the field at the top and clicking switch on. 17 is for fart, 18 for piss and 19 for scat. Scat doesn't work without piss afaik.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes