blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
any cheats?
Someone posted them before, I saved it as this:

- Press 0 ("Zero") to open console, then type in number -
1=current day number (Days played since start)
2=energy
3=money
4=current struggle meter
5=stamina
6=air/lung meter
7=arousal
8=willpower ('brain' meter)
9=day of week (1/Mon 6Sat 7/Sun)
9=clothes
11=food
12=water
24=time of day, which cannot be changed with the + or - values
98=XP to next level
99=level
100-119=item slots in inventory, 100 being the top left corner, 119 being the bottom left
21302=Biology Points
21402=Business Points

Sarah zz

May 31, 2020
Hello..
It's my first time to reply here
Mmm.. I download this after i seen a scene for babying some girl and spanking and forcing diaper
So i download it and i played it for couple of days now
But i can’t found anything of that
So can someone tell me which girl or how
Please

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello..
It's my first time to reply here
Mmm.. I download this after i seen a scene for babying some girl and spanking and forcing diaper
So i download it and i played it for couple of days now
But i can’t found anything of that
So can someone tell me which girl or how
Please
It's Ronda's enslavement. Day 5 she'll be at the front gate of the school. after that you can find her on the benches by the dorms every morning, until she invites you to her room in the second dorm. To get enslaved, you need to get her to like you, essentially just do as she says, and massage her daily. once her bar is maxed, she'll offer to enslave you the next day.

Sarah zz

May 31, 2020
It's Ronda's enslavement. Day 5 she'll be at the front gate of the school. after that you can find her on the benches by the dorms every morning, until she invites you to her room in the second dorm. To get enslaved, you need to get her to like you, essentially just do as she says, and massage her daily. once her bar is maxed, she'll offer to enslave you the next day.
Thank you so much

Sep 23, 2020
Can you explain what other bars do? I've tried maxing the Uni Girls bar in hopes Isabella ( the girl in front of the school) would talk to me but nothing happened. Is there a scene for maxing Teachers/Goodies/SkullGirls/Police? etc. Thanks

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can you explain what other bars do? I've tried maxing the Uni Girls bar in hopes Isabella ( the girl in front of the school) would talk to me but nothing happened. Is there a scene for maxing Teachers/Goodies/SkullGirls/Police? etc. Thanks
Most of them don't do much right now.
Maxing Teachers will give a perk that boosts talent xp gained when studying diligently in class.
Goodies bar determines what job you'll get. Low rep is a toilet cleaner, medium is store cleaner, and high is cash register (just skips to payment)
Skullgirls bar inversely affects how often they show up for random scenes. High rep makes them less likely, low rep makes it more.
Uni only changes how the generic girls act towards you for now.
Police has no affect now. It'll probably do something in the next update, as I believe the next one is supposed to add the Police Station (It's the blue building in town opposite side of the school, there's nothing there now)

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Ray said that i will met her next day
But i can’t found her??
It's been a little while, but I remember two things recently about her. 1- there's some kind of mission with something to do with stealing drugs from the skullgirls, or she stole them and they blame you or something. and 2- I think I remember her waiting outside goodie's store.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Hmm, I read about a Koopa Castle. Where exactly is this?
It's a bit of a trek but you have to head into the forest area, over the barricade toward the goblin encampment, and take the exit on the left side before the main area of the camp. At the dojo in the next area you head right, go all the way past the succubus house and make your way up the hill past the centaur girl. From the just follow the path past all the harpies and you'll come across the castle.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
It's a bit of a trek but you have to head into the forest area, over the barricade toward the goblin encampment, and take the exit on the left side before the main area of the camp. At the dojo in the next area you head right, go all the way past the succubus house and make your way up the hill past the centaur girl. From the just follow the path past all the harpies and you'll come across the castle.
And just right before the castle, if you turn right, you will find a beach with coconuts. One of the teachers will be there on Sunday. The ramp to the right of the beach leads to Salia Coel but it's not guaranteed that she will be there.

yoshi174

Oct 7, 2020
How do you shrink yourself after getting the 2 orbs and packet for Elsie and getting that thing inserted in you?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Nice to see this updated. Love the Kelly content, quite hardcore.
Not so nice to see a new obnoxious mechanic, or that the combat is still a mess.

Ziemniaki

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger a next conversations with Patricia? I found this cheats

"4000 Patricia first time talked

4001 Patricia sunday conversation done -------[DAILY]--------

4003 Patricia not paid [triggers sex]

4004 Patricial_Cleaned Hallway -DAILY-"

and I can't trigger this sunday conversation. Trying by cheats don't work too.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes