fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Why does it make people sad.
I mean...
Would you rather wait 1 extra month to enjoy the same content, but the art was drawn by a human?
I think the art has been great personally. I understand AI art is fairly new as far as availability, and sure it isn't perfect, but I think it's impressive.

Reactions: Silverfan936
Nov 3, 2022
Honestly i did not even notice that some of the art was drawn by AI until now , and ive seen plenty of AI drawn hentai images by NovelAI. IMO the plot and the way MC interacts with the world or the NPCs is what makes the game great. You did a great job in both FemUzero and FemUni doing that.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
It seems to me that AI is the future, it is very convenient and versatile. I have already abandoned any hopes of creating my own game, because if I can still figure out the game engine, then with 3d and the art of drawing, everything is bad for me.
You know this as an example, earlier, to saw firewood, a very strong, healthy and most importantly hardy man was needed, then gasoline saws appeared, now even a girl with asthma and weighing 40 kilograms can cut firewood without much straining. AI is already untying the hands of many creators, and that's cool.

Newbienester

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a skullgirl facesitting scene with pov?

Not talking about the desperate one that asks you to lay in the grass to use you as a toilet

Last edited:

rrle

Dec 21, 2021
there's a bug during lessons, in my case lesson B needed 36 food but i only had 25, but if i select presentation menu and go back, i can select lesson B and food goes 0

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Why does it make people sad.
I mean...
Would you rather wait 1 extra month to enjoy the same content, but the art was drawn by a human?
well, i'd think it's mostly sad for traditional artists, given that this technology seriously endangers their jobs.
one coud now say that showing some solidarity from one creative group to the other woud be wishful, but even i know that that's not how things go. one can't blame you for using a more efficient tech. "don't blame the player, blame the game" and all that.
i'd say this revelation (at least it was a surprise for me) makes your patreon tiers even more unreasonable, given that there are no/less artists to be paid, but we kinda covered that topic already. i personally see no real issue, as long as they know what they pay for and what they don't.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
well, i'd think it's mostly sad for traditional artists, given that this technology seriously endangers their jobs.
one coud now say that showing some solidarity from one creative group to the other woud be wishful, but even i know that that's not how things go. one can't blame you for using a more efficient tech. "don't blame the player, blame the game" and all that.
i'd say this revelation (at least it was a surprise for me) makes your patreon tiers even more unreasonable, given that there are no/less artists to be paid, but we kinda covered that topic already. i personally see no real issue, as long as they know what they pay for and what they don't.
I don't think it's that simple with artists. Artists have their own style, emphasis. Artists can use AI themselves and then make their own edits, bringing the work done by AI to perfection and the like. Simply put, it seems to me that it all depends on how artists approach this technology.
It seems to me that those artists and creators who can use AI technology as a tool, an assistant or something like that will win, and not those who see a competitor in AI and give up.
And as for the validity, well, look, someone is making a game on the rpgmaker platform, a lot of work has been done for the creator that he does not need to do creating a yoke from scratch, the creator does not write the game engine in C ++ on his own, he uses a ready-made base, Is it possible to say that the creator does not reasonably receive support in this case?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I don't think it's that simple with artists. Artists have their own style, emphasis. Artists can use AI themselves and then make their own edits, bringing the work done by AI to perfection and the like. Simply put, it seems to me that it all depends on how artists approach this technology.
It seems to me that those artists and creators who can use AI technology as a tool, an assistant or something like that will win, and not those who see a competitor in AI and give up.
And as for the validity, well, look, someone is making a game on the rpgmaker platform, a lot of work has been done for the creator that he does not need to do creating a yoke from scratch, the creator does not write the game engine in C ++ on his own, he uses a ready-made base, Is it possible to say that the creator does not reasonably receive support in this case?
you are probably right, but we'll have to wait and see just how good those AI's will become in the end. it still means that most artists will need to jump on that train rather soon if they want to stay competitve. sure, there will always be a market for hand-drawn images and the like, but i'd imagine quite a few very talented but not so tech-savvy artists will not make it. and yeah, job types come and go, but i think it's just kinda scary how AI now even conquors creative areas like paintings and music. stuff like aidungeon exists as well. who knows, maybe next will be an AI that creates complete games from scratch (perhaps an exaggeration, but you get my point).

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks a lot!

Fixed them all!

About the Skullgirl-Shop:

Fixed the economy (prices were waaaay over the top!!)
You can buy Donuts from the Skull-Shop.
I am trying to access the token Skullgirl shop, and it is not working. Both options with the Sunglasses Rookie just close the dialog. I attached my save in front of what I believe should be the token shop.

Edit: It worked when I went back the following night. However, I now noticed that the Skullgirl fetch quests involving "Green Tea Plus" and "Gourmet Coffee" are allowing me to trade even if I don't actually have those items.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
you are probably right, but we'll have to wait and see just how good those AI's will become in the end. it still means that most artists will need to jump on that train rather soon if they want to stay competitve. sure, there will always be a market for hand-drawn images and the like, but i'd imagine quite a few very talented but not so tech-savvy artists will not make it. and yeah, job types come and go, but i think it's just kinda scary how AI now even conquors creative areas like paintings and music. stuff like aidungeon exists as well. who knows, maybe next will be an AI that creates complete games from scratch (perhaps an exaggeration, but you get my point).
I prefer traditional art aswell (I do prefer to support artists, I even try to support them on twitch subs)
Ai is getting more advanced in crafting story narratives and art now
Artists can now use AI to generate image and then add their own touch to edit and enhance the picture
but I am all for whatever brings content faster
I have actually spent a bit of time the on beta.character.ai the past week

we degenerates are fucked once our Ai waifus become sentient and lock us in cages D=

Reactions: Nait Sieve

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I am trying to access the token Skullgirl shop, and it is not working. Both options with the Sunglasses Rookie just close the dialog. I attached my save in front of what I believe should be the token shop.

Edit: It worked when I went back the following night. However, I now noticed that the Skullgirl fetch quests involving "Green Tea Plus" and "Gourmet Coffee" are allowing me to trade even if I don't actually have those items.

Ahh thanks! I will update shortly!

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Another thing: I gave my Homemade Cookies to the Skullgirl, and now the girl that offers them isn't showing up (she normally appears when you run out).
That girl has a 3-day cooldown.

EDIT:

I'm adding another NPC nearby who is looking for that girl and says something "Maybe she comes back in a few days??" (cooldown = 2+ days)
or "Maybe she comes back tomorrow?? (cooldown = 1 day)"

Last edited:

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
That girl has a 3-day cooldown.

EDIT:

I'm adding another NPC nearby who is looking for that girl and says something "Maybe she comes back in a few days??" (cooldown = 2+ days)
or "Maybe she comes back tomorrow?? (cooldown = 1 day)"
Is the skullgirl sitting on the bench by the top of the soccerfield supposed to be interactable with?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How do you meet smoking girl after the first quest(finding her cigs)?
Just updated bugfixes.

- Facesitting Skullgirls Duo Added!
Location: South-part of the Uni-Courtyard at night, sitting on a bench after Day 12.

- Minor immersive fixes, like teachers now comment if you wear diapers,

- Bugfixes :
Both smoking girls daily quests fixed.
Many many different minor bugfixes.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes