Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Fantastic update as usual! I still don't know where to find the scene that triggers this image.
that image looks really small its hard to see

but it looks like it might be apart of the double trample scene with the skull girls?
(the scene in front of the gate the night after you get accused of stealing the briefcase)

they use you as a doormat to clean their boots and dirty feet

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
that image looks really small its hard to see

but it looks like it might be apart of the double trample scene with the skull girls?
(the scene in front of the gate the night after you get accused of stealing the briefcase)

they use you as a doormat to clean their boots and dirty feet
This one has a sock variant as well to it, and looks like she's sitting down so it's not the doormat one by the gate as they're standing up

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m the only one that think that the last update have killed the resource management side of the game?

The skullgirls at night, while being a nice add that gives a lot of deep and possibilities to the game, didn´t seem to be a well balanced add on to the game. Mostly if you start working as "night taxi".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it´s the issue of the becoming part of the B team in the Gim. That´s serious, but a bit less.
Too easy and too fast, in my opinion

Delaying the appearing of the Skull Girls till Day 6, when they start to ask the MC for money, and delaying, in the Gim quest, the start of the trio quest till you get the 3 minutes run can be a solution (efectively delaying being member to the b team to the start/mid of the 3rd week). And increasing the cost//decreasing the reward of the Night taxi ride (30 energy, and only one skull token instead of two, may be) are my suggestions.

Another issue it´s that may be the bulk of players of this game find the resource management too hard of handle, and one of the purposes of the update was lowering the difficulty. In this case, nothing to say. But for me this update have killed (or at least heavily wounded) one of the appeals of the game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I´m the only one that think that the last update have killed the resource management side of the game?

The skullgirls at night, while being a nice add that gives a lot of deep and possibilities to the game, didn´t seem to be a well balanced add on to the game. Mostly if you start working as "night taxi".

Also it´s the issue of the becoming part of the B team in the Gim. That´s serious, but a bit less.
Too easy and too fast, in my opinion

Delaying the appearing of the Skull Girls till Day 6, when they start to ask the MC for money, and delaying, in the Gim quest, the start of the trio quest till you get the 3 minutes run can be a solution (efectively delaying being member to the b team to the start/mid of the 3rd week). And increasing the cost//decreasing the reward of the Night taxi ride (30 energy, and only one skull token instead of two, may be) are my suggestions.

Another issue it´s that may be the bulk of players of this game find the resource management too hard of handle, and the one of the purposes of the update was lowering the difficulty. In this case, nothing to say. But for me this update have killed (or at least heavily wounded) one of the appeals of the game.
I kind of agree with you, I was personally able to manage everything fine (before the update) so I personally had no *real* complaints, but going from a new players perspective, delaying content *i am thinking about herlinda* is a bad thing to do because if a new player is struggling with the game, the chances of them not encountering the delayed content is pretty high (chances are they are going to quit before they get to the "meat" of the game)

so this offers a way to cheese through the game *legitimately* whereas a new player may resort to a save editor to actually experience the game

I personally dont think delaying content is a good thing for new players looking to get into the game

so my preference is to role-play it through content I like, and accept the rewards or punishments that go along with it
if any of that makes sense,

sometimes players want a struggle-free fap session vs a more masochistic player who wants to struggle and feel the rewards and effort of their time

its up to you if you want to cheese through content in the end, you're not forced to really do anything, you can complete the gym content then not go back for your free power bar, you're not forced to purchase anything that makes your life easier heck you could spend your time studying, and ignore working for April and rely on other methods (submitting to all the skull girls every night?) as a way to survive for your food/money

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Another issue it´s that may be the bulk of players of this game find the resource management too hard of handle, and one of the purposes of the update was lowering the difficulty. In this case, nothing to say. But for me this update have killed (or at least heavily wounded) one of the appeals of the game.
Maybe it should be a selectable option? I personally find the money grind to be a PITA, I get enough of that in real life.

Reactions: SteveНandjobs

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Yeah I am unhappy with the difficulty too.
Its way too easy atm. Especially with the presentation-buffs and donuts for tokens now.
Some content will need some tweaking.

But next update I want increasing difficulty, for example the rent price will go higher after day 15....,
And in general the nighttime will become more dangerous.

Reactions: bolondro2

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
Its way too easy atm. Especially with the presentation-buffs and donuts for tokens now.

But next update I want increasing difficulty, for example the rent price will go higher after day 15....,
Is the other skullgirl foot worship scene with the socks in game yet?

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
AI art is just a tool. It's not the first automation tool and it won't be the last. It's also far from the first invention that may potentially lead to a loss of work for others. Technology and human development though are one in the same. You adapt. You don't forego technological progress. That's insane. Those who oppose AI art are most assuredly hypocrites, as our society is founded on innovation and technology that has replaced countless old ways. In any case, AI art isn't near the point of replacing traditional art anyways. It's just handy and a time savor for some tasks, and even for those, it often requires manual touch up work. This whole anti AI art thing is beyond foolish and just a clout trend on social media from people who don't even understand the technology. I'm glad Salia is utilizing it to help the development process. It's smart to do so.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020

Are you sure this is a good idea? Think about it. It's easy if you are literally doing everything. Shouldn't it be though? That's very tedious to maintain every day. Shouldn't the reward for all that tedious repetitive work be for things to be easier? If it's tough even at 100% optimization, anyone not doing it will have a rough time, won't they? The concept of user chosen difficulty through gameplay choices makes sense to me. It's what Elden Ring does to make the game easier or harder without a difficulty setting. I think having an optional means of making the game easier for those who want to cruise through it a bit more casually isn't necessarily a bad thing. Those who want a more challenging experience where they need to min/max to stay afloat can simply opt out of that, right? It's just a thought in any case.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Are you sure this is a good idea? Think about it. It's easy if you are literally doing everything. Shouldn't it be though? That's very tedious to maintain every day. Shouldn't the reward for all that tedious repetitive work be for things to be easier? If it's tough even at 100% optimization, anyone not doing it will have a rough time, won't they? The concept of user chosen difficulty through gameplay choices makes sense to me. It's what Elden Ring does to make the game easier or harder without a difficulty setting. I think having an optional means of making the game easier for those who want to cruise through it a bit more casually isn't necessarily a bad thing. Those who want a more challenging experience where they need to min/max to stay afloat can simply opt out of that, right? It's just a thought in any case.
Just a little tweak to Donuts and the Riding-Girl. Not too much ;-)
Doing the Ponyride-Skullgirl and buying 2 donuts daily is way too meta right now.

I hate grinding in games so I want to have it ... as few as possible included in my own games.
The player should be rewarded for correct decision-making, not for clicking the same buttons over and over again.

I want that the player has lots of different resources,
and they need to manage the resources in a smart way to win.

Rent should be a big thing.
Basically the "main objective" is to pay rent weekly.

Atm the punishment of not paying rent is the drug Ray gives you.

But I want it to be MORE SEVERE the second time you can't pay. (it costs your cryptominers)
And after the third time plus it should simply debt you hard, that you pay 30% of the rent daily over the next 5 days.
So not paying rent is ... like the biggest fail you can do in this game.
(Resource-management-wise)

-----------------
Of course, no matter how deep you fall, you are never "game over".
So in theory you can still keep playing in "poor-mode" with 0 coins and live like a slave,
and thats okay if you are cool to end up with a bad "Semester-File" for FemU1.

Like that some characters will have permadeath (or similar) and won't appear in FemU1, if you
don't help them.

So... if you want to see Tiffany, Ashley, Mara and Pheli in FemU1, you better pay your rent.

Reactions: Yandere Lust

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
That girl has a 3-day cooldown.

EDIT:

I'm adding another NPC nearby who is looking for that girl and says something "Maybe she comes back in a few days??" (cooldown = 2+ days)
or "Maybe she comes back tomorrow?? (cooldown = 1 day)"
thats odd, despite having already met that gal and gotten her cookies, I havent gotten the option to tell her bout the cookies nor give em to her, also for some reason now scat and pee dont seem to work, ive already tried doin the questions again but still nothing, fart still works however.

btw nvm, hafta check with the new version first to see if it works now, didnt notice till noe that it got updated again

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I dislike the Skullgirl toilet scene. The previous ones either required you to be brainwashed, or mostly unable to move. In the new scene you are asked, and just do it?
Maybe make it impossible to agree if until you have corruption at a certain level, and unable to disagree when your Willpower is too low?

Also I'm sad that in the Skullgirl facesit scene the girls don't switch "seats".

Reactions: ajmay2
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes