gronyolofrog

May 13, 2023
Any advices how to edit saves on android version of game?

Since android v11 dosen't give permission to manipulate files in /obb folder (I belive here game store data) is hard for me to edit saves.

I tried run game with joyplay, but it gives me only black screen with endless loading.

As always sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Any advices how to edit saves on android version of game?

Since android v11 dosen't give permission to manipulate files in /obb folder (I belive here game store data) is hard for me to edit saves.

I tried run game with joyplay, but it gives me only black screen with endless loading.

As always sorry for my bad english.
When you see a black screen try to open in game joystick and press enter few times. Happens in lots of rpgm games.

AK1R4

Sep 2, 2021
Can someone please tell me if I did something wrong? I'm currently on the 22nd and Pheli doesn't talk to me anymore, the scene where she says that 4 students are in danger wasn't shown either (at least I don't remember seeing it) and I don't know if I did something wrong, I talked with her daily and when she stopped talking to me it was I think the third day after she tells me to come back every day for a tip on how to do well in class. Now every day when I interact with the pc it says "New Guest: 0Pheli4 joined" and then "Connection has been lost". I can't talk to her anymore, Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: Surfacelevel

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Can someone please tell me if I did something wrong? I'm currently on the 22nd and Pheli doesn't talk to me anymore, the scene where she says that 4 students are in danger wasn't shown either (at least I don't remember seeing it) and I don't know if I did something wrong, I talked with her daily and when she stopped talking to me it was I think the third day after she tells me to come back every day for a tip on how to do well in class. Now every day when I interact with the pc it says "New Guest: 0Pheli4 joined" and then "Connection has been lost". I can't talk to her anymore, Did I do something wrong?
All is good :)
Those are signs of her living.

It means she is trying to contact you but her battery is getting low.

AK1R4

Sep 2, 2021
All is good :)
Those are signs of her living.

It means she is trying to contact you but her battery is getting low.
Oh okay! GREAT! Thank you! I was almost thinking I'd had to start all again but I'm happy my precious Pheli is living.

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
In FemU [v2.4] there is skullgirl content already available where you get humiliated by reserve rape and earning coins in the school by doing multiple tasks, so they hold the MC as Pet.

I’m really missing the police department and skullgirl HQ in Fem U zero.

Would be also nice to get a additional work task after cleaning the bathroom like being april‘s personal toilet.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
The thing i really like is addiction / corruption mechanics. I would love to see that the scene with skullgirl feet and toilet are unskippable if corruption or addiction are too high, by example they immediately talk to you to order the task, no need to talk to them first)

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
The thing i really like is addiction / corruption mechanics.
I mean foot fetish has already a corruption mechanic, you can’t refuse foot worship and sniffing in the dialogue also you don‘t lose willpower since the MC really enjoys it.

I really enjoyed the skullgirl rookie which has evolving scenes from sniffing until cleaning her foot.
I guess that’s what would push the kink more when the MC is so addicted to feet that he starts on his own worshiping after some sniffing

Reactions: papey and ValsThorn

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
I mean foot fetish has already a corruption mechanic, you can’t refuse foot worship and sniffing in the dialogue also you don‘t lose willpower since the MC really enjoys it.

I really enjoyed the skullgirl rookie which has evolving scenes from sniffing until cleaning her foot.
I guess that’s what would push the kink more when the MC is so addicted to feet that he starts on his own worshiping after some sniffing
The corruption mechanics exist but i would like that it become more cresscendo. As you say it would be nice that after the step when mc can't refuse, he worshipp her feet. Then another step is he lick her feet. Then next step is he willingly pay for that, then next step is he directly go to see her once he is out of april / study room.

I really enjoy seeing thing like that tbh

Reactions: ValsThorn

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
You bastard, how dare you play the Uno Reverse card on me???
When will chapter 7 come out?

Update!?! WHEN UPDATE??? xD

Jokes aside, I loved it.

I hope you keep writing tho.

At the moment things are a bit messy about versioning.
The version you can get here is the latest one, but in a few days (hopefully) I can do an update.
How is it going?

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes