Fatsl

Jun 11, 2023
Salia, hi. I am a fan of your game. The world and characters you have created are amazing and captivating, not only because of the female dominance, but also because of the story that I am completely immersed in.
I just started playing and, to be honest, I rarely write positive reviews and offer new ideas to developers, but here I could not stay away.
I propose to make the opportunity to sleep on the bench. This may have its drawbacks, its consequences, but there will be more opportunities to wait out the night if I don't pay the rent.
I want to thank you for this game. I admire this game and get inspired for new ideas (I'm a writer and I'm studying to be an app and game developer). I really hope you keep making this game.
P.S. Sorry for mistakes

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
I just be using "saveeditonline.com" but yeah I do kinda wished there was an in game way to cheat so I wouldn't have to dig into the folder so much and reload every time I need to edit something but oh well.
MTool is a good way to cheat and translate japanese games to mtl english.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
each game has their own percs, i still play the game before to have different scene, but as sample the directrice is more interesting in this game than in the one before

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I realize a large update is about to drop and something like this may have been added, but I'd like to see some 4th wall breaks / meta-gaming like you have in femU with save-file femdom and other things that effect the player. I posted some thoughts on the femU thread

Reactions: fxd001 and Genkupok

Fatsl

Jun 11, 2023
The public release always follows in a few days after the a patreon release. If you want early access you'll have to subscribe to Salia's patreon.
I would do it. With great pleasure. But patreon is blocked in my region. And even with a VPN I can't pay for the subscription.
Too bad that Salia is having problems with Steam.:cry:
But thanks. I'll be waiting.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes