Stanley123

Jun 14, 2019
What should I do to get a giantess scene? I mean I saw that there is a giantess event with April but I don't know how to get there. Also I'm corious whether there are other giantess events.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What should I do to get a giantess scene? I mean I saw that there is a giantess event with April but I don't know how to get there. Also I'm corious whether there are other giantess events.
its been awhile since I played but the shrinking scene is her level 2 cleaning scene
the behind the counter cleaning scene was replaced with the shrinking cleaning

if I recall correctly to get it you have to perfect clean the front area a few times firsts
and no there are no other shrinking/giantess events as far as I am aware of

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Ronda keeps saying " I cant figure out who did this to my room, please let me know if you hear anything" at the gym, idk what prompted this, is this a bugged thing or can I progress this storyline? Im only on day 20

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
is there any cheats on femdom univeristy 0?
According to earlier in the thread, there's an ingame cheat where if you interact with the towel in your room 40+ times, it will give you money after. Haven't tried it myself so not entirely sure how much it gives, though.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Or you can go here, download your backup and look for the variables you want to modify.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
I just checked on discord, it seems they developed some tools to make things faster than before + Salia spoke about many new things coming in the next update (new battles, more grabs in battle with the existant characters, more Genia, 4 older women with different events when begging, new events at the gym at late night, etc i can't remember everything)

said that she's almost done

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
is reputation actually in any way important? Like does some story play out differently? Unique scenes if negative or positive? or does it literally do nothing cept change a little npc dialogue

Apr 14, 2023
its day 80 nothing new in this game to do anymore i cant crack the algorithm on how to get april chair repair scene where she farts on you guys i am posting my save for my convience dont use this just to get ahead a real nice and good game use it only if you lost your saves bye logging off another day waiting for salie coel's bowei koda and domina9.9 updates

Reactions: Demon1dixie
Mar 2, 2023
its day 80 nothing new in this game to do anymore i cant crack the algorithm on how to get april chair repair scene where she farts on you guys i am posting my save for my convience dont use this just to get ahead a real nice and good game use it only if you lost your saves bye logging off another day waiting for salie coel's bowei koda and domina9.9 updates
To get the chair scene you just need to do the cleaning the ground/counter and not the shrinking one

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes