Oct 27, 2021
I really dont wanna start over from rock bottom all cause the apk file didnt update on the one i had so im forced to start from the beginning and seems like alot of effort to go through alot of the paths again and build up stuff from scratch

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone knows how to get research 2 for any subject? Also I think I once saw here an image of us shrunk in April's shoe, is it in game?

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
crawl on the ground and beg them for the new scenes, I wish I was joking but I'm not
the rich area work in 1.42 ? in 1.40 we could go there but nothing was happening and no girl was possible to talk there the irl was there but interaction was impossible crawling or not.

also what is new in 1.42 ? i have full 1.40 done except the rich area who was implemented but not working in reality

Alurre

Mar 30, 2023
Hi how to triger ronda Ouest .
in the afternoon he says let me know who made the mess. But I don't know how to proceed with the quest

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hi! Is there a changelog for the most recent update? I can't seem to find it.

Also, can someone help me find the giantess content cause that shit's intriguing. Thanks!

Alurre

Mar 30, 2023
who to ask, where to get the answer, how to start this quest ? edit i haw some kind of bug . i strat new game and it is ok . old save have some bug

Bez tytułu.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes