Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
can you still search for it after the event where the skullgirls come and say that someone returned their briefcase?
The counter from 76 starts only after the event with the secret agents and interrogation with Joan (day 43)

Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
yep, I have no idea of what the heck you're talking about
ok this is the main quest
1) day 42. you come back after work and meet skullgirl Annise, she asks about Pheli and leaves
2) day 43. after that secret agents come and kidnap you for interrogation, after which you die but captain skullgirl Christy saves you
3) she says that Annise stole the briefcase and threw it somewhere and you need to find it (76 search in trash)
4) after that you get research

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
For the people who played 100+ days, is there any more content in the briefcase/Pheli/Joan/Isabella questline after turning in the briefcase and guessing the number for Isabella?

Also, what does business and biology experience actually DO? Does it reduce the values of the numbers needed to take lessons?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I want to like this game but the large open world with no fast travel and filled with generic NPC's that you can't distinguish from unique ones is painful, especially with how grindy the game is.

As for the actual content itself the MC doesn't really seem interested in girls or pleasure and only seems to do things for food and money, never in the pursuit of perversity. Like obviously food/money is an important motivation but the MC just doesn't seem to have any interest in anything sexual from what I played outside of one scene where he admitted to liking smelling feet and one scene where he decided to masturbate of his own accord.

I'd recommend the dev check out Katalist if they haven't already because that game has a lot of quality of life features that this game is missing (fast travel, difficulty settings, a quest log and the ability to view all your stats) and also nails the MC falling further and further into perversity and temptation (instead of just being passively forced into different situations, often times unintentionally).

illol

Aug 2, 2023
how do i unlock the ability to fight ronda and cherry? and how do i end tiffany's questline everytime i talk to her she just sits on my face

Last edited:

DominateMeScatMommy

Formerly 'ScatIsBestTag'
Mar 17, 2024
I haven't got that unless you're talking about the bad ending of not consuming the toilet waste when the cops put in you in the toilet at April's?
Idk i'm refering to someone who commente " I was actually kinda stoked the first time I got the 2 month toilet slave punishment thinking "You think players wont click through two months of this but you've underestimated my perversion, bring it on" only to find out it that was a bad end. "

Also I never tried not consuming in april's toilet so i'll try that, unless its not worth it ?

DominateMeScatMommy

Formerly 'ScatIsBestTag'
Mar 17, 2024
I haven't got that unless you're talking about the bad ending of not consuming the toilet waste when the cops put in you in the toilet at April's?
Okay this was it, i passed out during the toilet slave job in April's bathroom and it gave me this ending, thanks :D
btw I couldn't do it with my base save because I was too corrupted by excrements

Reactions: skinnyj69
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes