Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Gave the new update a try, haven't encountered any new toilet slave scenes but there are a few battles as well as some minor scenes from the rich women if you beg them. I'll look around some more to see what else there is.

mazest

Formerly 'maxest'
Oct 5, 2020
There are also scenes after losing the breathing training with Mila (there is a bug with a dark screen the second time you lose) and a new event with Geniya.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Redmile

Jan 4, 2021
watching boomers cope with language evolving is one of the funniest things out there.
Calling someone with a disability "differently abled" is a devolution in language as their disability doesn't tend to give them different abilities to anyone else, it just takes an ability that the rest of us have away from them, the people coming up with these new labels for others should at least put some thought into whether what they've come up with makes sense or not.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FemdomUniversityZero-1.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is there any more content with cherry after she makes you drink the 3 energy drinks?
erm I have played this game alot, but I dont recall cherry ever forcing me to drink 3 energy drinks? can you explain how you got this scene? and if its new or old
also I hope we get more content with Mila, she was never a route in the original one and her personality doesnt really seem to fit it but shes one of my favs even though she has lack of content

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
erm I have played this game alot, but I dont recall cherry ever forcing me to drink 3 energy drinks? can you explain how you got this scene? and if its new or old
also I hope we get more content with Mila, she was never a route in the original one and her personality doesnt really seem to fit it but shes one of my favs even though she has lack of content
I think that it's a new scene, and I kinda forgot of exactly how or why I got it, I just remember vaguely that it might be after the scene where you get stuck under a bench and she forces you to smell her foot, also, in the start of this drink scene she will have mila tell the mc that they got sponsored by a sporty drinks company and that we have to drink some drinks that they gave us

Reactions: Evizzy89

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I haven’t played this in a while, mainly because I kept having to start over. Are older saves working better now? Is the new combat avoidable? Is it still pretty grindy? Thanks.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I haven’t played this in a while, mainly because I kept having to start over. Are older saves working better now? Is the new combat avoidable? Is it still pretty grindy? Thanks.
no clue about the saves my old saves worked fine
combat is limited to 2 NPCs you talk to and Mila (asking her to spar)
I personally never found the game grindy because it was pretty easy to keep your stats maxed by playing a little conservative but someone mentioned theres a cheat if you click on some towel(40 times?) itll give you money
the combat though, its ridiculously long and boring if you want to try it, the grapples and scenes are fun but its agonizing to play

Reactions: warrenitro

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
How much willpower do you need to get through Genia's footjob without barking? Or protesting against Ashley (the tutor) when she is stepping on your homework and starts to threaten you?

Also, what does 'endurance' from Kelly's silly foot stretching training do? Didn't get a single result from searching for 'endurance' here.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
So, if you keep helping Cherry she will have you do a taste test of 3 drinks for the gym. Mila the coach will sit on your face and spar with you during night hours each day, when you lose the facesitting challenge that will open up a scene with Cora (new girl) to teach you a technique to last longer holding your breath.

Apr 14, 2023
the 4 office ladies are too good the have feet fart facesitting scat and piss content new horse rodeo traning is good too also now mila farts on you during the breath training

Reactions: papey
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes