kolkolkolkolkolkol

Oct 18, 2023
I totally get the combat is not everyone's cup of tea.
So I did this with a few things in mind:

1. You can lose 100% of all battles, and still win the game.
2. No battle will be forced twice.
3. All battles are replayable by choice.
4. Submissive playstyle : Use "wait" to let yourself get beaten.

(maybe in future I'll add submissive moves, like *beg* and *surrender*. )
cool keep it up

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
How about instead of "beg" add "all in" which is high risk high reward, a small chance to do decent damage but failing leaves you wide open for a counter attack.
No that's a bad idea, it's completely different and random. Begging is submissive, all-in is an act of defiance and its randomness will prevent you from seeing specific moves, it's just annoying.

PlatinumD

Nov 7, 2021
I totally get the combat is not everyone's cup of tea.
So I did this with a few things in mind:

1. You can lose 100% of all battles, and still win the game.
2. No battle will be forced twice.
3. All battles are replayable by choice.
4. Submissive playstyle : Use "wait" to let yourself get beaten.

(maybe in future I'll add submissive moves, like *beg* and *surrender*. )
Thank you for your commitment and for always striving to make the game better. Keep up the excellent work!

Reactions: Redmile and Expo1

kolkolkolkolkolkol

Oct 18, 2023
look we need financial domination corruption Like when a student asks you to buy her a Cola or something and then you go on asking for things of more value and invite her colleagues to do the same thing and then you become a human ATM And this applies to all characters if possible and these conversations can be programmed without drawn pictures ........And also make this affect the amount of payment when working at April and make her pay you for massaging her feet or giving you something rotten..... I think you know where the idea came from.... And make getting money a little easier

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
What is the methodology of leveling fitness? I usually do jog-walk-walk-jog-walk-walk-jog-walk-walk-jog to minimize energy loss, but I seem to be stuck at level 1 fitness even though it keeps saying I'm getting more confident in running. That said, its only been like 3 days but im curious; is there any RNG to this and does using the higher energy commands increase the chance/progress of leveling up?

Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
What is the methodology of leveling fitness? I usually do jog-walk-walk-jog-walk-walk-jog-walk-walk-jog to minimize energy loss, but I seem to be stuck at level 1 fitness even though it keeps saying I'm getting more confident in running. That said, its only been like 3 days but im curious; is there any RNG to this and does using the higher energy commands increase the chance/progress of leveling up?
As much u loss energy than more u obtain fitnes exp do 8 jog and 2 walk at first lvl and eat protein bar after.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes