Apr 14, 2023
those 2 ladies are office women below april's shop there is a road leading to them and if u take a right you can see a subway station btw those 4 ladies only talk about special cinnamon cookies

Reactions: papey

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Salia seems dead set on adding combat to the game. I wonder how much time and energy creating that kind of content will take up.

Although combat in this game is not really for me, is anyone here a fan of it?
Not a fan of battlefuck too. In all "fight the dominatrix" games (ToT, Domina, Catalyst etc) the best scenes are part of the quest, defeat consequences, enslavement. And battles are just a mechanics to prevent you from breezing through all the scenes too fast (with some lewd attacks/grapples to make things a little interesting). But there are people who like that kind of content, there is a reason these mixfight games exist.

mazest

Formerly 'maxest'
Oct 5, 2020
Not a fan of battlefuck too. In all "fight the dominatrix" games (ToT, Domina, Catalyst etc) the best scenes are part of the quest, defeat consequences, enslavement. And battles are just a mechanics to prevent you from breezing through all the scenes too fast (with some lewd attacks/grapples to make things a little interesting). But there are people who like that kind of content, there is a reason these mixfight games exist.
I was raised not to hit girls, but a woman who hits a man ceases to be a woman and automatically turns into a sparring partner

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Salia seems dead set on adding combat to the game. I wonder how much time and energy creating that kind of content will take up.

Although combat in this game is not really for me, is anyone here a fan of it?
If it's implemented like MGQ battles, I won't mind.
I doubt that will be the case though, so I'd land in the camp of... not a fan.

Reactions: glorbgon

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I didn't try the newer version, but I like combat too if it's well done. I like to be physically dominated and then humiliated for it! In a gym setting, or as self defense against bullies, it could fit in the game's concept.

Reactions: Raebla and Redmile

TheAwesomeMineFort

Jun 3, 2024
Can somebody update the guide? I’m currently in a position where I can’t play the game right now, and it would be helpful to know what lays ahead after the situation passes

Reactions: llat-2

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I totally get the combat is not everyone's cup of tea.
So I did this with a few things in mind:

1. You can lose 100% of all battles, and still win the game.
2. No battle will be forced twice.
3. All battles are replayable by choice.
4. Submissive playstyle : Use "wait" to let yourself get beaten.

(maybe in future I'll add submissive moves, like *beg* and *surrender*. )

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes