walterhego

Mar 17, 2024
Since the new version, when i fight with the girls at the gym at night, they only use the new holds (breast and abs smother) and never again the old ones. is the same with you guys ? Is there a way to get them back (save from older version, i dunno ?)

Reactions: mazest

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
If the library closes down and it's the weekend, is there really nothing you can do to access the afternoon and you just need to eat shit? Since the only other option I can see is to work but April forces you to double shift?

Edit: Ok I guess it was less a 'you have a last day of a chastity experiment lasting on a weekend? Heh let me script this event to fuck you over' and instead 'meet these girls looking for Pheli after work' event. Still frustrating but I guess some people get off on that.

Edit Edit: Seriously, is the fifth 'resist barking' option with Genia a fake option? Even starting the event with nearly 400 willpower isn't enough.

Last edited:

illol

Aug 2, 2023
can anyone help me? i have 3 questions

1. how do i unlock the gourmet caffe

2. and how to i get the votes from the 3 girls i already did the laundrey and skipped it

3. how do i get the various researches?

Last edited:

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
can anyone help me? i have 3 questions

1. how do i unlock the gourmet caffe

2. and how to i get the votes from the 3 girls i already did the laundrey and skipped it

to unlock the gourmet coffe you need to do the journalist girl's storyline. to get the votes from them you need to keep doing their laundry until an event where the room with their laundry gets locked, then they will ask if they can punish you, if you allow them, they will do mean things to you and after that vote on you. and I don't know all of them, the only one that I remember from the top of my head is that you can get one research by perfectly cleaning for the landlady, and another for doing the girl who make you piss' storyline, I also got 2 other researches but I forgot how I got them, the research from the landlady is Economics research 1, and it doubles the amount of coins that you get from cryptominers, the research that you get from the girl who make you piss should be biology research 4, and it gives you bonuses when you wear diapers, I don't know which bonuses as I don't like diapers and therefore didn't use it

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
to unlock the gourmet coffe you need to do the journalist girl's storyline. to get the votes from them you need to keep doing their laundry until an event where the room with their laundry gets locked, then they will ask if they can punish you, if you allow them, they will do mean things to you and after that vote on you. and I don't know all of them, the only one that I remember from the top of my head is that you can get one research by perfectly cleaning for the landlady, and another for doing the girl who make you piss' storyline, I also got 2 other researches but I forgot how I got them, the research from the landlady is Economics research 1, and it doubles the amount of coins that you get from cryptominers, the research that you get from the girl who make you piss should be biology research 4, and it gives you bonuses when you wear diapers, I don't know which bonuses as I don't like diapers and therefore didn't use it
the walktrought for the journalist girl can be found on the game's post

Mara content (because that's enough wall of text content up there): There are minimum day spawn limitations on some content, but you can pretty much do this at any time.
- Talk to her the first few days until she starts sending you around for coffee errands. Depending on your choices, your reputation might take quite a hit and you'll permanently be known as her bitch.
- She will blackmail you with the photos she took while basically trampling you.
- She will spit the coffee in your face if you don't deliver it properly and ask for another one.
- When she is seen standing by the fountain, make sure you have at least 46 willpower left (about half the bar assuming initial willpower) or you won't be able to refuse kissing her feet after doing the massage, which will automatically lead to her giving you the (local) portfolio regardless of what you pick at the moment.
- If you unlocked Genia's "skill", she will make you go through the trash for her sandwich to humiliate you even further.
- Once you've done all of this and are officially her assistant, there is nothing more for you to do here.
the game got updated and this walkthrough didn't, but alas, your after becoming her assistant she will say that she got an interview with the lady who own the shop where you work at, your character will say that (s)he works there, she will prompt you to follow her there as her assistant, after arriving the lady who owns the shop where you work at and her will talk a bit, perceive that there aren't enough chairs for them, and then the journalist girl will make you be her chair, this even will take the whole day and after this event you will unlock the gourmet coffe, and another one with some journalists girls will happen on the way back to school, and as a result of said event with these wild journalists girls I don't recommend continuing on the journalist girl's storyline, unless you're into humiliation and what not, but as you're playing this game you probably are

Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
-complete Mara questline
-complete Tiffany questline
-beat Ronda in wrestling (1 lvl)
-perfect clean dorm (talk with Pat)
-find one in trash
-return briefcase to skullgirls

Probably in this update available 2 more, but i dont know

Reactions: stibbons

illol

Aug 2, 2023
thank you

illol

Aug 2, 2023
-complete Mara questline
-complete Tiffany questline
-beat Ronda in wrestling (1 lvl)
-perfect clean dorm (talk with Pat)
-find one in trash
-return briefcase to skullgirls

Probably in this update available 2 more, but i dont know
where do i find the briefcase?

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, does this happen to anyone else when you talk to a character? I say why I get these 2 options but they are dark and I can't select any and I can't get out of there
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-16 180405.png

Faydoo

Feb 28, 2022
Hello everyone, please tell me how to get scenes from girls in a rich area? I've already talked to them all. I completed 3 of their instructions (wine, coffee and April’s letter), but now every day I have the same dialogue with them and nothing new appears. How can I get scenes? Please help, thank you!

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone, please tell me how to get scenes from girls in a rich area? I've already talked to them all. I completed 3 of their instructions (wine, coffee and April’s letter), but now every day I have the same dialogue with them and nothing new appears. How can I get scenes? Please help, thank you!
crawl on the ground and beg them for the new scenes, I wish I was joking but I'm not

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Is there no way to lower your chastity acceptance?

Also, after the whole briefcase thing and after you turn in the briefcase, are there any more day-specific story events? Or is that the end of content for now? And yeah, sleeping girl disappeared for me too now.

Edit: Who?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 122447.jpg

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
76 times? Yipes! And just when I was thinkin about trying this game again LoL
yeah some events being gated behind playtime (days) coupled with copious amounts of searching there are definitely a few things that lower the quality of this game its a shame really because it forces a certain grind on a player that might last longer than most peoples faps

there needs to be some sort of questlog for named characters so you know how to proceed and when to continue on with them

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
yeah some events being gated behind playtime (days) coupled with copious amounts of searching there are definitely a few things that lower the quality of this game its a shame really because it forces a certain grind on a player that might last longer than most peoples faps

there needs to be some sort of questlog for named characters so you know how to proceed and when to continue on with them
Yeah, I don't like having to do repetitive actions to advance a quest line because it's artificial.
Repetitive actions should be for the fun stuff you want to replay. Be it a fight, a scene, or a skill you want to level up.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
This is part of Pheli story (open after event day 43) u schould search it in trash 76 times
can you still search for it after the event where the skullgirls come and say that someone returned their briefcase?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes