Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Sadly no, not that I'm aware of personally, I Really wish this game had a gallery mode, especially for one-time scenes because there are not that many save slots to use to "just save before scenes", hopefully one day we'll get a gallery mode or at least infinite save slots but prefer a gallery mode lol
I don't know why there's no gallery in the game. Player humiliation is constantly being filmed on smartphones by the girls, it's also constantly said that they put it on the internet. It's a great excuse to make an exit from your computer to the "site" where these humiliations are posted to review them.

ravevar

Jul 9, 2024
So what is with the girl sitting on the cookie by the fence? She is near the blonde girl you give a cappuccino to for homemade cookies on the far west side

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks. What about the gum? Does using it 10 days for whiter teeth do any good or just waste time and skull coins?
You have to chew it daily for 10 days, doesn't have to be consecutive days, for 1 charisma point.
Charisma give you free reputation every day, useful if you want high reputation.

Reactions: ravevar

blackangel214

Jul 12, 2024
Good Day. New member here. I would like to ask if where to find the save game in android? My phone is rooted but I couldn't find the save data in rootdirectory/data/data or in Android/data. I edited the prices to "0" via APK Editor Studio (PC) to sustain the daily needs because if didn't edit the prices the game is too hard for me to survive everyday haha.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes