bankaihakkanotogame

Jul 9, 2024
Good Day. New member here. I would like to ask if where to find the save game in android? My phone is rooted but I couldn't find the save data in rootdirectory/data/data or in Android/data. I edited the prices to "0" via APK Editor Studio (PC) to sustain the daily needs because if didn't edit the prices the game is too hard for me to survive everyday haha.
/data/user/0/id.application.blasomeunique
But this folder you can only access if your device is rooted, else you can't access this location

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
hey is there a guide, i feel like i am jsut kidna doing the same thinsg and i am not seeing any new content
There is a lot of repeating and many days you have to do before the story continues. After many days with being level 3 on cleaning at April's and won all the challenges at the gym (day and night) and interacted with the skull girls, it eventually continues.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Know it's complex, but could someone like summarize for me the few latest updates? trynna see if it's worth playing it again or if i should wait. Last time i played, story mode stopped at the reunion with the kidnapped girl from the beggining (don't remember her name)

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Know it's complex, but could someone like summarize for me the few latest updates? trynna see if it's worth playing it again or if i should wait. Last time i played, story mode stopped at the reunion with the kidnapped girl from the beggining (don't remember her name)
lot more toilet and facesitting content in the gym (day and night), April's cafe (also includes giantess stuff with vore), and some new area with trampling, toilet, and facesitting. The game updates mostly the filler. Not sure if you played to the point of your character being kidnapped by the special agents?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes