Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Is the superglue scene the last Genia scene? Wish her room would open back up at least to eat trash
Haven't you noticed that Jenia is a shy girl. Obviously, having ridden our face, she's a little too much for her own good, so she wants to be on her own for a while.
And seriously, you got the perk at the end of the stream scene. That's the end of her quest chain. And I don't think she'll get any development in the next few updates. Facey_0.png

justinfootball1996

Sep 7, 2020
This may have been answered before but how do I transfer a save file? I haven't played the game in about a year and have an old save file saved on my computer but can't figure out how to transfer the save to the latest version. I'm on Mac btw

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
This may have been answered before but how do I transfer a save file? I haven't played the game in about a year and have an old save file saved on my computer but can't figure out how to transfer the save to the latest version. I'm on Mac btw
I don't know if it's the same as mac on as it is on windows, but just put the save into the save folder that should be in the same place as the exe. If there's not a save folder immediately after downloading the game, launch it and make a save, and the folder should appear after that.

Not sure if this is a problem in this version of rpgmaker, but to get the file to work, you may have to save in the spot that has the same number as the save file (or rename the old save file to a different number that already has a save).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bingbong589

Jun 21, 2023
My screen keeps turning black every time I finish the breath training in the gym at night. Is there a fix for this? it's kind of ruining the game

Niveshear

Aug 15, 2024
Always looks like this.

View attachment 1943049

edit:
Okay, I fixed it myself. If someone has the same problem, open the package.json and replace
Code:
 "chromium-args": "--force-color-profile=srgb --disable-devtools",
with
Code:
    "chromium-args": "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-devtools",
Not sure, if this will introduce other errors, but at least it is starting.
Greetings from the future. This worked for me, thank you.

Reactions: noway1

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
i had a dream about a femu update last night, it was a nightmare. it's good that this is a joke of the imagination, and not spoilers of foresight :х
someone wrote about the update at the end of august, i even dreamed about the update today. the update will be averagely pleasant and interesting. the last time I dreamed about the update in march, it came out with bugs ;)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
someone wrote about the update at the end of august, i even dreamed about the update today. the update will be averagely pleasant and interesting. the last time I dreamed about the update in march, it came out with bugs ;)(y)
It's a prophecy

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I am crossing my fingers that your dream foreshadowing will go 2 for 2 :)

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
The reviews seem to imply there are animated scenes, but no tag. Can't find the answer using search either so can someone tell me if many scenes are animated? Thank you.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The reviews seem to imply there are animated scenes, but no tag. Can't find the answer using search either so can someone tell me if many scenes are animated? Thank you.
I jus noticed how fucked the tags are, yeah its animated but like more than half the tags are incorrect

2d Game, 2dcg, Adventure, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Censored, Combat, Rape, Creampie, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Graphic Violence, Groping, Group Sex, Japanese Game, Male Domination, Milf, Multiple Endings, Sexual Harassment, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Rpg, Sex Toys, Spanking, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

yeah theres animated scenes, this game is purely female domination, scat, urination, farts, you can toggle em off though

someone should legit fix the tags

Jan 21, 2022
I jus noticed how fucked the tags are, yeah its animated but like more than half the tags are incorrect

2d Game, 2dcg, Adventure, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Censored, Combat, Rape, Creampie, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Graphic Violence, Groping, Group Sex, Japanese Game, Male Domination, Milf, Multiple Endings, Sexual Harassment, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Rpg, Sex Toys, Spanking, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

yeah theres animated scenes, this game is purely female domination, scat, urination, farts, you can toggle em off though

Wait is there no male protagonist tag?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021

Much appreciated for the answer. Hate when people ask questions like this usually, but just could not find it on my own lol. Hmm if it's missing all of those tags I am way less interested, but will try it anyway and find out as I like the art style.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes