ravevar

Jul 9, 2024
I jus noticed how fucked the tags are, yeah its animated but like more than half the tags are incorrect

2d Game, 2dcg, Adventure, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Big Ass, Big Tits, Censored, Combat, Rape, Creampie, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Graphic Violence, Groping, Group Sex, Japanese Game, Male Domination, Milf, Multiple Endings, Sexual Harassment, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Rpg, Sex Toys, Spanking, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

yeah theres animated scenes, this game is purely female domination, scat, urination, farts, you can toggle em off though

someone should legit fix the tags
I think the tags are pretty close. There is anal sex, for example, but as a tag it usually means a girl getting it rather than a guy. It could be strap on or something but this is likely Futa and not strap on so that was the closest matching tag. It is censored if you turn on that option Creampie is much the same as the anal sex. Most often the females are given a creampie but in this game it's the main protagonist and you can be either male or female.

I guess my point is that it's not easy to create tags that fit the games and just as hard to pick out which ones match a game you are making. Let's also keep in mind that without a walkthrough, there is a good chance you missed some content and have not yet found some of the things the game creator tagged this game with or maybe they just have not yet added something tagged. This is a game being made after all, not a finished game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I think the tags are pretty close. There is anal sex, for example, but as a tag it usually means a girl getting it rather than a guy. It could be strap on or something but this is likely Futa and not strap on so that was the closest matching tag. It is censored if you turn on that option Creampie is much the same as the anal sex. Most often the females are given a creampie but in this game it's the main protagonist and you can be either male or female.

I guess my point is that it's not easy to create tags that fit the games and just as hard to pick out which ones match a game you are making. Let's also keep in mind that without a walkthrough, there is a good chance you missed some content and have not yet found some of the things the game creator tagged this game with or maybe they just have not yet added something tagged. This is a game being made after all, not a finished game.
bro have you played this game lol

Reactions: PinkJustice

Dek4578

Mar 19, 2024
1000000519.jpg
I'm start new game with this update (1.46). Seems like game (at start) easy than before.
Genia genetic skill pretty OP.
Hope for future updates with main questline)

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
how do you get this scene is there something that you have to do first?
Just go to the gym and talk to the trainer, change through the bag interaction in the corner, go back to her and talk. There will be a running scene and then this ruthless trainer will choke you with her legs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 21, 2022
Just go to the gym and talk to the trainer, change through the bag interaction in the corner, go back to her and talk. There will be a running scene and then this ruthless trainer will choke you with her legs.
Isn't that a different scene? The one in the image is with the 3 girls whose socks you have to clean to get their votes if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: PlatinumD

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
Dear Supporters,

I want to apologize for the recent delays. I’ve been dealing with some serious personal matters that required my full attention. I’m back now and fully committed to resuming my work from today onward.

• Compensation:
You were Patron July, and you did downgrade or cancel your pledge, please reach out to me, and I’ll ensure you’re compensated accordingly.

• Reward:
For those who continued to support me, I deeply appreciate your patience and understanding. I have some special rewards planned as a thank you for sticking with me.

• Going Forward here are the new dates:
Gold Tier: "Scene Test Map" (13 August) - Including the commissioned minigame, scenes, and battles.

Silver Tier: "Unstable Test Version / Beta" (20 August).

Patrons: New Build on 27 August.

Thank you all for your ongoing support! If you have any questions reach out to me.

Best regards, Salia

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dear Supporters,

I want to apologize for the recent delays. I’ve been dealing with some serious personal matters that required my full attention. I’m back now and fully committed to resuming my work from today onward.

• Compensation:
You were Patron July, and you did downgrade or cancel your pledge, please reach out to me, and I’ll ensure you’re compensated accordingly.

• Reward:
For those who continued to support me, I deeply appreciate your patience and understanding. I have some special rewards planned as a thank you for sticking with me.

• Going Forward here are the new dates:
Gold Tier: "Scene Test Map" (13 August) - Including the commissioned minigame, scenes, and battles.

Silver Tier: "Unstable Test Version / Beta" (20 August).

Patrons: New Build on 27 August.

Thank you all for your ongoing support! If you have any questions reach out to me.

Best regards, Salia
Thank you for posting this update.

Usemed111

Jun 6, 2021
Isn't that a different scene? The one in the image is with the 3 girls whose socks you have to clean to get their votes if I am not mistaken.
Aha, now im remembering it.

I confused it with a different scene the one with river water girl and the skull girls. The one where they wait for you outside the bakery/coffee shop.

I managed to get that once maybe but since I lost the save, I was never able to replicate it.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes