fer2004

Feb 13, 2021
Can somebody point me to the diaper ABDL content, please. I've done the Ronda stuff till she stays at the gym saying she needs to find who entered her apartment.
Is there other girls with diaper content quest, please.

Mar 31, 2024
So as far as the briefcase goes.... if you don't search for it right away to destroy your reputation. Will you continue to get your wallet raped by the skull girls. Is there any way to avoid losing 200 coins each night you try to go to bed?

Mar 31, 2024
This game is in a desperate need of a gallery feature. There's way too many non repeatable scenes to fit in 20 saves of a normal playthrough.
I also feel it needs some sort of note section. I know objective list was already said once. But also the ability to lay out what special or not so special abilities you have acquired. Like if you drink a coffee and you lose energy from it because of some ability you picked up. How you can get +food, energy, willpower depending on how much coins you have going to sleep. Especially those perks from research papers. It lists how many you have but it doesn't specifically detail what perks were gained. You learn what you have in the presentation and then it's all based on memory after that.

The option menu could be way more immersive and way more helpful.

Kzero91

Jan 23, 2024
This game is in a desperate need of a gallery feature. There's way too many non repeatable scenes to fit in 20 saves of a normal playthrough.
Yes, a gallery function would be really great, but you can also increase the maximum saves, I set them to 100 with every update before starting, so I always have enough save slots to save before each scene.

Korugiri_Karrots

Mar 18, 2024
On day 2 if I encounter the running girl on the track, which dialogue option is less harmful to reputation?

Edit 1: NVM, I figured it out.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes