Unity Completed FemDomination [Final] [CITOR3 Entertainment Studios]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

CurvyDIVA

Apr 5, 2019
femdomination cover.JPG

Overview:
FemDomination is the first game title CITOR3 created. It’s an erotic journey where you experience what it feels like to be out of control and dominated. Your will does not count in this game. Only the will of the dominatrix's, who will know exactly how to have their ways with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-22
Release Date: 2016-08-01
Developer: Citor3 Entertainment Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 Complete
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Can be played without VR Headset
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to BaasB for sharing the game.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
played it long ago, not so bad. It was very short as old version, but i dont think much has been added. Its worth playing for one time but of course not for $19.95

Reactions: Drussler

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I too played this ages ago, from what i remember there is very little movement you pretty much pick a hub world then have a seated experience. none of the screen shot are player perspective images. The last one with the wheelchair, when you play the game you are the one strapped into in the wheelchair

As an early VR experience this was great. I don't think it would translate into 2d very well though.

I liked it so much i was a backer of their new game Amoreon - That is a stinking pile of garbage...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Despite its title, I am really not sure about this one. And some of the preview pics do not help at all. But since it claims it has femdom, I must try it nevertheless.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
the problem i have with it, is that at least in 2D the orientation doesnt work correctly. the Stasiq video has no sound and the other one whitescreens and does not continue on its own

Reactions: LupoManajo

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
Pretty mean reviews so far - I for one think this experience was well ahead of its time and not only hit my kinky-sweetspot but also opened my mind to the possibilities of kinky VR, I have been a supporter on patreon ever since and cannot wait to see what femdomination2 has in store for us! <3

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I tried this when it first came out, and back then it was pretty damn good compared to other vr at the time. Bought the game and became a patreon, thinking a lot of the doors/areas were going to be used later....nope. The development team went on a totally new direction with a much tamer Amoreon. But I was hooked so I bough that also. Huge disappointment. All the kink was taken out of the game. The main developer went on his own I believe and got back into Femdomnation and started working on a new game. That was last June I believe and the initial teaser was pretty incredible. I bought in again, hook line and sinker, because there just is no femdom content in vr. The developer is in fact doing a incredible job, but I reached the point where I believe $20 a month was pointless. The first of the year, projected completion, came and went and the new 07/20 is quickly approaching. If he makes it, it will be great, I don't see it happening. This first game is definitely worth a look if you are into the femdom, but it does not even come close to what the developer is doing now. Unfortunatly, I have no idea when the new game will come out if at all.

Reactions: soikano
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes