Unity Completed FemDomination [Final] [CITOR3 Entertainment Studios]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
This shit took way too long for the females to do anything, they kept awkwardly looping animations over and over and you get tired and bored before they even come close to moving on to the next pose. The controlls are pretty horrid too unless index just isnt supported. You can change the females body color but the male you control is conveniently left out of that feature like most other games. Hands constantly bound probably no effort put into hand interaction stuff. I had more fun playspace moving behind the stone statue girl and watching, the one standing over you in "The Slave" room than watching any of the actual scenes. Need to do more with the stone girls they're strangely hot. Maybe less sissy options, and keep the denial to a minimum
its nice but the awkward length of animations just made it bad.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Inside the temple there is a wall that says “No Entrance Update Slot” what does that mean?

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
I know its probably a long shot but even so. I've been trying to play this with my Oculus 2 and i just cant get the controllers to work right at all. I can move and look around but i cant interact with anything not matter what button i push. Anyone have any idea how to get it to work?

Riley Reid

Mar 30, 2020
They will not work correctly no, this game is awful and i think originally developed for another type of VR headset. The Quest 2 controllers only work very limited in this game. best to use mouse and keyboard to move around, most of this game has you sitting in one place anyway

Reactions: JimmyTooShoes
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes