Unity Completed FemDomination [Final] [CITOR3 Entertainment Studios]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AcceptanceOfficial

Jul 16, 2019
Wow. It was unexpected to see this game finished. Played it when it was a short demo and I should say I liked it pretty much. True-looking animations, good graphics, interesting story setup behind this all. I'll check the game when the download would be ready and update this post.

UPD: No changes at all or they are not so visible.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2018
anyone have torrent for this? we have power going out too often here.. bad weather... :( after three failed download with MEGA i am crying literally
EDIT: Wow.. I'm like so dumb.. I just find out MegaSync. I am using it.. lets see.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2018
And how about the reverse? Can you play as Dominatrix and have males submitted under your will?
My only complaint with this game is while it says it's completed It needs more content really.. or maybe I have less patience and can't seem to wait enough for more animations to come in play.. or maybe there just ain't any more than what's in front set in repeat.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Take a rest. Cock. Sleep. Cock. Cum. Pussy. Take a rest. Sleep. Brest. Cock. YETER AMK YETER. Why this thing is not ending ?!!!!!!
Araya da türkçe katmışsın mdsvsvlsv. Bu yorumdan sonra denemeyi düşünmüyorum oyunu sdşgksd

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting concept but could have been executed better. A story line would have been nice. You and your wife are archaeologists, you walk into the temple at night, a door closes and separates you, trapping you both inside separately. Bamn, instant story. Throw in some visual storytelling (perhaps like in Portal, where you see messages and evidence of someone going where you've been) and we could be halfway to a good game. I actually do like the hypnosis part of it but it may have been better to use it only once at the beginning. You could make decisions during the hypnosis, where you either succumb to it or not, then later in the game someone could say a trigger word and the game will involuntary react to it, overriding the controls, and you have to fight the controls to stop from doing the action (like bang on a certain key to fill up a bar to stop yourself in time, such as in some of the Telltale Games events). How much you tried to resist it at the beginning would make it easier or harder to resist.

Good concept but wasted potential.

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
I would love to see someone pick this back up... There were clearly meant to be more paths, it still has placeholder doors in the temple.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes