3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
this game is so easy just spam buttons when it's not red lol
the only annoying part is the attack right after cutscene and spamming attack
also this game is hilarious btw

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Game doesn't open for me.. it doesn't even show the njs window literally nothing

Edit: Got the game to open but unfortunately the game lags way too much for me, mostly between the cutscenes transitions and at the VS cutscene..
Dunno if it can be optimized for slower computers though. Not counting the lag its a awesome game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Welcome to the Future Generation.

Where people can fool us by saying the product is "Animated" just by shaking a sprite or picture without animating preferred scene...

95c7181cbfd4976b712335782da02d57.gif

But at least it is hilarious, Chinese really inspired by Stephen Chow's works.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Gosh, the game seems completely broken. For the first time it's stuck on the first VS screen right before the fight. The second time it's stuck on the second screen (after you deal some damage and rip the girl's clothes). And for the third and the fourth time it's stuck on that VS screen again. The game literally doesn't allow me to play it! By any chance, anyone has the solution?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Plot twist: All the lag is being caused by the females using the power of "Matriarchy" for time freeze shenanigans on MC ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Taurom

OgreIt

Oct 13, 2021
It's a little annoying that this game dumps its save folder right in your Documents folder. It's easy to edit if anyone wants to cheat money, though. The internal names for the girls got a chuckle out of me. They're mk, china, jp, blood, and black.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes