3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Am I missing something? Can't seem to get the third image in each set. Do I need to do like a perfect fight to be able to unlock the third images?

OgreIt

Oct 13, 2021
Am I missing something? Can't seem to get the third image in each set. Do I need to do like a perfect fight to be able to unlock the third images?
Yes. This confused me for a while, too. When you finish a fight, you unlock the story cutscenes. The third image in the album is the first of these cutscenes that's available. The one's that don't cost any money. You'd think they'd just autoplay after a fight, but they don't.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Same, I noticed it when I was trying to find the save to edit, it does have my chrome info, but the sensitive parts are "encrypted", if my info wasn't already encrypted I'd be more worried, but to be extra safe I always play these games offline and delete them entirely before ever reconnecting.

Still a red flag, would advice caution to everyone. Since it's still sensitive data it's making notes of.
Well, guess I'm not downloading this then. Shame, seems like it'd be right up my alley...

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
Can someone confirm if this game is secretly extracting user data? I was trying to skip the grind by editing the money.
The files in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BoxingWaifu\User Data\Default were suspicious to my untrained eyes but I tried opening some of them with notepad and found that it was copying the cookies/bookmarks/even credit card info from Google Chrome. (thankfully, i don't use google chrome)
Can someone confirm this, or am I just stupid?
If anyone can confirm the steam version having the same issue, I'll look more into it.

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Can someone confirm if this game is secretly extracting user data? I was trying to skip the grind by editing the money.
The files in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BoxingWaifu\User Data\Default were suspicious to my untrained eyes but I tried opening some of them with notepad and found that it was copying the cookies/bookmarks/even credit card info from Google Chrome. (thankfully, i don't use google chrome)
Can someone confirm this, or am I just stupid?
files in the User Data folder only change when you start the game. No constant monitoring.
I assume that the game is made on the engine Chromium and it itself is a browser and these files are just collecting all sorts of information that is already built by google itself.

For example in the History file I did not find the history of my browser, although it is possible notepad++ does not read sqlite format 3 correctly
And files History-journal, History, Preferences, Local State, Variations update itselft constantly only while game is running.

Last edited:

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
files in the User Data folder only change when you start the game. No constant monitoring.
I assume that the game itself is made on the engine Chromium and it itself is a browser and these files are just collecting all sorts of information that is already built by google itself.

For example in the History file I did not find the history of my browser, although it is possible notepad++ does not read sqlite format 3 correctly
I was doing tests by monitoring the EXE, it keeps sending to an IP, some people say it's malicious, some don't, I would need to check in other games, a few other games do the same, like Alice Awakening for example has the exact files, but less of them. The IP in question would be this one , but seems to be pretty common, if you're really paranoid, avoid downloading, play offline, or well, buy the game itself. I've ran it in a VM, ran it in a sandbox, doesn't seem to be malicious to me, however, if someone finds more, I'm def curious to see.

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
I was doing tests by monitoring the EXE, it keeps sending to an IP, some people say it's malicious, some don't, I would need to check in other games, a few other games do the same, like Alice Awakening for example has the exact files, but less of them. The IP in question would be this one , but seems to be pretty common, if you're really paranoid, avoid downloading, play offline, or well, buy the game itself. I've ran it in a VM, ran it in a sandbox, doesn't seem to be malicious to me, however, if someone finds more, I'm def curious to see.
don't think this ip is something wrong (it's some shitty general multicast) and even if you do, me, you, anyone can block port 1900 and nothing will happen. In all files BoxingWaifu\User Data I found nothing personal, only some game states. So it is unlikely that the developers wanted to make everyone who has a copy of the game part of the botnet.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For you they should make a game that's just the beating up feminists part without the sex
I was just saying how we need the other way around. A reverse-ryona game where they beat the red-pill out of MC and have some femdom defeat scenes where they tease him for the audience.

sircool

Sep 5, 2017
how do you unlock the third row of images in the gallery? I got the first two beating a fight and the 4th by buying the 3rd story, but the third isn't showing up.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes