3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
My game didn't make a save folder, so I closed the game and lost all my progress :'v

Edit: The game is locked unto using C:\ since I only use that drive for OS had to manually create a Documents folder for the game to create a save folder...

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
they changed their steam page to say it releases in 7 months lmao. before their community hub was wiped they also acknowledged the bugs that causes the game to be unplayable and that they'll fix it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

incond5567

Jan 30, 2022
I really like the illustrations for this game, does anyone know who the illustrator is?
And is there a twitter of the author of this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shaiduk

K7SIgher

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone confirm if this game is secretly extracting user data? I was trying to skip the grind by editing the money.
The files in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BoxingWaifu\User Data\Default were suspicious to my untrained eyes but I tried opening some of them with notepad and found that it was copying the cookies/bookmarks/even credit card info from Google Chrome. (thankfully, i don't use google chrome)
Can someone confirm this, or am I just stupid?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Girls make the rules. You have to give them what they want or they'll leave you for somebody who does.
False! A simp gives feeeemales what they want to keep them from leaving for someone else. A CHAD IS the someone else that the females will chase and will do anything to tie him down.

Nice guys (tm) finish last while CHAD finishes on her face (In this game with a heartshattering punch). XD

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
This is a real quality game. Voice acting is good (it's in Chinese, but still good) and there is some really well written humor that is translated very well into English. Art is top notch and the gameplay is easy to pick up. You could beat the entire game in 1-2 hours.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Can someone confirm if this game is secretly extracting user data? I was trying to skip the grind by editing the money.
The files in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BoxingWaifu\User Data\Default were suspicious to my untrained eyes but I tried opening some of them with notepad and found that it was copying the cookies/bookmarks/even credit card info from Google Chrome. (thankfully, i don't use google chrome)
Well... you're the first one to mention that, so idk.

• Thinking Face

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
Same, I noticed it when I was trying to find the save to edit, it does have my chrome info, but the sensitive parts are "encrypted", if my info wasn't already encrypted I'd be more worried, but to be extra safe I always play these games offline and delete them entirely before ever reconnecting.

Still a red flag, would advice caution to everyone. Since it's still sensitive data it's making notes of.

• Wow

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Same, I noticed it when I was trying to find the save to edit, it does have my chrome info, but the sensitive parts are "encrypted", if my info wasn't already encrypted I'd be more worried, but to be extra safe I always play these games offline and delete them entirely before ever reconnecting.

Still a red flag, would advice caution to everyone. Since it's still sensitive data it's making notes of.
What were the archives?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Yikes! I don't use Chrome but this is still creepy as hell.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes