Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Game Update (Public version) v.91:

(v.91 FIX ONLY)

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Why do everyone keep uploading these +5gb games on MEGA while there's a daily limit ?
The others ones are restrained to 100kb/s so basically a whole +7hours to download.

Is gofile too hard to use or am I missing something ?
maybe because a lot of people like me have mega membership and able to download that so quick and easily.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Game Update (Public version) v.91:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Mega (v.91 FIX ONLY)
these version numbers....:mad:
i have v12 instaled
what now? download 91? 91fix? both?
(btw my spyhunter is saying that femlife exe file from 91fix is high risk)
why there is no whole game latest version for download option

Loaded the game with the newest QSP player. Font size it adjustable now.
do you have link or version number. mine is not changing font size

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
these version numbers....:mad:
i have v12 instaled
what now? download 91? 91fix? both?
(btw my spyhunter is saying that femlife exe file from 91fix is high risk)
why there is no whole game latest version for download option

do you have link or version number. mine is not changing font size
The next version of the game after v.12 is v.91. So you download v.91, then v.91 fix and put it into the folder with the game version v.12

Version 0.12 is required.
Downloads are very fast and free with Pixeldrain.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Most of us won't pay them for holding the games hostage. NOPY was way better. Mega sucks for the limit and I would never give them 1 cent. The other ones are mostly 1980s 1200 baud modem speed. And seriously why are they all in a Fascist country? Why not the west? (TBH the US has been bordering on Fascism for a few years, especially with TFG.) Who TF would want to live there if they could live somewhere civilized?
Dude, why are you telling me this, i don't give a fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I'm so confused by this conversation.
pixeldrain works just as well as mega for me.
the big files (seems to be a root of the problem) have a Gdrive option on the patreon page available to the public.
only the 91fix that is 650kb is "held hostage" by mega.
the country part seems to be base on low information.
and finally its ironic how the word civilized is brought up on a pirate site.

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
Is there a gallery for this game and a full save/gallery unlock? Or maybe a Renpy version? Some scenes seem good but I can't stand the QSP format.

Reactions: Losersriot

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok... how do I play this game... all I get is go to the station then some road then north district and that is it... wtf? is this the game? there has to be something wrong!

Reactions: Losersriot

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a gallery for this game and a full save/gallery unlock? Or maybe a Renpy version? Some scenes seem good but I can't stand the QSP format.
There's no such thing as a gallery unlock, it's a QSP game - very much a sandbox.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Ok... how do I play this game... all I get is go to the station then some road then north district and that is it... wtf? is this the game? there has to be something wrong!
Look around. You can go by bus or take a taxi (selection menu on the right). There are other locations.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I will renew my usual (and futile) appeal for the MC to become a lesbian predator as a choice route. It would be nice to see a female MC take charge of all the women around her, seducing married women and girlfriends. Just like in the male MC games. But the dev has his plans, and I hope he does very well.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes