• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 15, 2017
In my opinion, you will have to wait a few or a dozen updates for this.

Currently, the developer will focus on deepening the existing threads in relations with the NPC and filling out events in existing locations.
So, it's not worth playing at the moment. I'll wait for the developer to add it in.

Feb 6, 2018
Compressed 312MB Workupload
Mega
P.S. It's highly experimental since I never did QSP games compression. I've changed game player to Sonnix version which supports webp. To start the game just launch Qqsp.exe.
To apply mood cheat extract file FemLife.qsp to "standalone_content" folder and rename it to game.qsp (overwrite old file).
shame, they are all deleted

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Does some kind soul want to do a compressed version and leave it up where you post it please.?????? I said please!!!

Reactions: RottenPlum

Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
Compressed 312MB Workupload
Mega
P.S. It's highly experimental since I never did QSP games compression. I've changed game player to Sonnix version which supports webp. To start the game just launch Qqsp.exe.
To apply mood cheat extract file FemLife.qsp to "standalone_content" folder and rename it to game.qsp (overwrite old file).
Would be great if someone could reup this compressed or a new compressed version!
Thank you!

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
The icons for the objects (like contacts, inventory, stats....) are not showing up, could anyone help me?

Oct 8, 2019
I only just downloaded this and I know I may just be splitting hairs but can a game where we are playing the girl cheating actually count as NTR? To my understanding, NTR is the protagonist losing a love interest, not the protagonist cheating. I also understand that this is 100% on the player, mostly I am just asking for clarification on the tag.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Just a simple question...when you start, do you have a home or a place to live? If not, how do you get one?

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
You start out without a place to stay, but they can be rented (near the cable car station from a woman).

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
what do i need to do to be able to go into the park at night? already tried it with shooting and kickboxing training atleast 1 time a day for whole 2 ingame months but is still says:
"There`s a lot of people here during the day. It may not be safe here in the evenings.
Although, if you know how to fight or carry weapons, will be able to loot the suckers here."

th1s1sm4dness

May 16, 2018
what do i need to do to be able to go into the park at night? already tried it with shooting and kickboxing training atleast 1 time a day for whole 2 ingame months but is still says:
"There`s a lot of people here during the day. It may not be safe here in the evenings.
Although, if you know how to fight or carry weapons, will be able to loot the suckers here."
There is no content. (yet?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carloschacal2
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes