FP69

Sep 12, 2020
This issue has been reported and a few others. It will be repaired.
This bug appeared in ver. 5.0. I reported about it. Author said that will repair it. But in 0.5.1 it apeeared again. Only difference was - when Violetta is pregnant there is button to continue, when she is not pregnant there's no option.
So if player wants to wash floors, there is requirement to be pregnant.)

th1s1sm4dness

May 16, 2018
For those interested in a crunched version, I have updated my unofficial version to v.0.5.1, enjoy.

Here's my unofficial crunched version.

FemLife [v.0.5.1] [Mr_Saturn] - Original Size: 9.08GB

Download PC Win-64-Bit (2GB): WORKUPLOAD - -
Download PC Win-32-Bit (50.04MB): WORKUPLOAD - -
used BAS Cruncher to compress the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler below taken from BAS post.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The fact that the folder includes ad links is... worrying.
Just delete those ads.

WTF how did u get it down to 2gb!!
Reducing filesize is done by reducing size of images.
If you compare "full" version with "compressed" version then you will be able to tell, that there is lower quality of images.
You might be even able to reduce it as far as 300MB but quality of images would be total crap.

TL;DR : Worse quality of images = lower the size.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
AFAIK, the game resources contains a lot of similar images that only differs by the hair or clothes applied to MC.
There must be a way to reduce the size of that kind of stuff dramatically.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
First time i see this game and wtf with 9.08gb for qsp game? Even GirlLife doesnt have half of that

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I am stuck. Can somebody help me. This game seriously needs some Guide or Wiki or FAQ.

How do you meet Paulina? She is supposed to have a lot of events.

How do you meet Niko? In which shop do you have to work?

How do you meet Palych and Vitek? They live in the same apartment as you do. (if you found the apartment from advertisement around rail station)

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I am stuck. Can somebody help me. This game seriously needs some Guide or Wiki or FAQ.

How do you meet Palych and Vitek? They live in the same apartment as you do. (if you found the apartment from advertisement around rail station)
I know what you mean - I got pretty bored of it nothing really seemed to trigger for me oher than what seemed like random NPC events.

P & V are drinking outside the apartment until 21:00, there is a drinks icon to the right. After 21:00 they are in their rooms in your apartment block.

I slept with each of them a few times in their apartments but it was the same every time. No idea if there is much content.

I assume the basement has something to do with them or the bloke who comes to collect rent.

Reactions: DrDerpington
Jul 21, 2019
I got all parts of the files starts from file 1 until 5, how do i to install them? each of files are large size. Hey guys can anyone teach me how to do this? Thank you.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I got all parts of the files starts from file 1 until 5, how do i to install them? each of files are large size. Hey guys can anyone teach me how to do this? Thank you.
Did you read 1st post? There is this Spoiler button labelled "Instalation:"
If you click on it you will find simple guide: Extract and run

If you dont know how to extract those 5 files then GOOGLE "How to extract RAR files"
You will need some program like: 7-Zip or WinRar or WinZip

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
This bug appeared in ver. 5.0. I reported about it. Author said that will repair it. But in 0.5.1 it apeeared again. Only difference was - when Violetta is pregnant there is button to continue, when she is not pregnant there's no option.
So if player wants to wash floors, there is requirement to be pregnant.)
Use the EMERGENCY button when it happens to you again. The developer will fix it, the problem is reported.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018

Read CHANGELOG (at the very beginning when you start the game, you can always read it), there is a lot of information about what needs to be done to activate an event.

Palych and Vitek live in a block where Violetta rents an apartment. They sleep practically in the basement. After 9 p.m. you should go there and you can drink, sleep or have sex with them.

The game is under development, events are or will be introduced.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
AFAIK, the game resources contains a lot of similar images that only differs by the hair or clothes applied to MC.
There must be a way to reduce the size of that kind of stuff dramatically.
Actually there is. You can create different layers instead of full images (for each hair colour, make up, tattoo etc) and then merge these layers to the full image you can see in the game. That not only speeds up the creation of the images (because you don't need to render each image separately) but it also significantly reduces the game size because you only need one base image and then the differrent variations "on top". GGGB is a pretty prominent example of this method.
Now I'm not sure if the dev doesn't know about this process (if so, somebody should tell him as fast as possible because it would help him and the game immensely) or if this is due to limitations with the QSP Player the game uses (GGGB for example is a Renpy game). But even if QSP doesn't support the merging, the dev could still merge the images before he puts them in the game folder. That wouldn't solve the size issue but it would still drastically enhance the rendering process. Assuming the dev doesn't know about this.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Read CHANGELOG (at the very beginning when you start the game, you can always read it), there is a lot of information about what needs to be done to activate an event.

Palych and Vitek live in a block where Violetta rents an apartment. They sleep practically in the basement. After 9 p.m. you should go there and you can drink, sleep or have sex with them.

The game is under development, events are or will be introduced.
Well, I'd be glad if Bugfixes were introduced.

Reactions: Gokkun Fan
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes