FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I remember trying this out before but I dropped it because there was still some real pictures used for certain things. Does it finally have these CG models for everything?

spectre87

May 16, 2020
There is something for change the size of image on the left? My charter is so little I don't see she. :HideThePain:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Read through 3 or 4 pages of comments and I'm also getting corrupted file messages. It does extract and it plays with only so far an occasional missing image.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone got a MEGA link for this?
Great minds think alike! I was about to ask this same thing.

Edit: Apparently the Mega link is on the patreon side:

Also, part 2 from Nopy is 404.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeliboba3891

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Decided to restart the game since I downloaded the latest version. Here is a little list of typos/grammatical errors that should be fixed:

"You were born in a small town". "...but you continued to see him." "Thanks to spending time with your father, your mindset remained clear. Nevertheless, you were forced to obey your crazy mother." "...and were looking forward to..."

This is the intro. Also, anything in quotations is the already corrected version of what actually says in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gokkun Fan

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Decided to restart the game since I downloaded the latest version. Here is a little list of typos/grammatical errors that should be fixed:

"You were born in a small town". "...but you continued to see him." "Thanks to spending time with your father, your mindset remained clear. Nevertheless, you were forced to obey your crazy mother." "...and were looking forward to..."

This is the intro. Also, anything in quotations is the already corrected version of what actually says in the game.

Take them to the game Dev.

Mar 6, 2018
Anybody's gotten their hands on a better torrent of v05.2? The one on patreon's gotten very low seeds/peers. Welp, I need help.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes