FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'd like to give this game another try as I have started it a few months ago. So why is version 0.6 only an update? Like, why can we not download v0.6 entirely? Do I have to download v0.5.2 now and add v0.6 to it? Would be kinda weird if that's the case.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
I'd like to give this game another try as I have started it a few months ago. So why is version 0.6 only an update? Like, why can we not download v0.6 entirely? Do I have to download v0.5.2 now and add v0.6 to it? Would be kinda weird if that's the case.
Yes, download version 0.5.2 first.
Because the whole game has a very large size. It is not convenient for everyone to download such a size every time.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think what this game could really use is some more characters you can interact (and have sex) with. Maybe some randomly generated ones that could just approach you at any point in random locations. They could talk to the player in a friendly or rude way which could lead to different situations. I also think generally more sex scenes and also more houses you can buy and live in would be awesome.

May 8, 2020
I think what this game could really use is some more characters you can interact (and have sex) with. Maybe some randomly generated ones that could just approach you at any point in random locations. They could talk to the player in a friendly or rude way which could lead to different situations. I also think generally more sex scenes and also more houses you can buy and live in would be awesome.
totally agree

wc54540

Dec 21, 2018
People in Chinese-speaking areas can't play this game because they can't read English. I wonder if the author can provide the text so that I can translate the text. My group once translated Girl Life

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
People in Chinese-speaking areas can't play this game because they can't read English. I wonder if the author can provide the text so that I can translate the text. My group once translated Girl Life
Open the game in the qgen editor (the game code is written in it, the password is 3891552), open the locations on the left, translate the text into them (except variables and program commands)))) and save the game...

Reactions: maxx

wc54540

Dec 21, 2018
Open the game in the qgen editor (the game code is written in it, the password is 3891552), open the locations on the left, translate the text into them (except variables and program commands)))) and save the game...
。。。。。。。 I have translated punishers in this way. They are too inefficient and easy to bug

Because it's too easy to delete characters by mistake

wc54540

Dec 21, 2018
P.S
I heard that the Internet is banned in China for ordinary citizens)))
Well, I've seen this too. The most ridiculous thing is that I've seen some guests on TV shows in other countries saying that the streets in China are full of soldiers with heavy machine guns pointing at people, and the tall buildings in the cities are fake and cannot live,The elevators are all human-powered, and the recent fashion that we kill Uygur men and rape women whenever we see them...

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
。。。。。。。 I have translated punishers in this way. They are too inefficient and easy to bug

Because it's too easy to delete characters by mistake
It will take a hell of a lot of time to pull the entire text out of the game and then shove the translation back in) Although, maybe the developer will go for it... Offer it to him in Discord.

If you still decide to translate the game yourself, I can advise you... Do not touch variables (with the sign =, +=, -=). Don't touch the gt'......' or GOTO'......' commands. Do not touch the 'obj'. Do not touch the locations in the tech folder. That's all, it will be enough not to break the game.

Last edited:

wc54540

Dec 21, 2018
It will take a hell of a lot of time to pull the entire text out of the game and then shove the translation back in) Although, maybe the developer will go for it... Offer it to him in Discord.

If you still decide to translate the game yourself, I can advise you... Do not touch variables (with the sign =, +=, -=). Don't touch the gt'......' or GOTO'......' commands. Do not touch the 'obj'. Do not touch the locations in the tech folder. That's all, it will be enough not to break the game.
It takes more time than translation

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes