GrimGear

May 27, 2017
You have to quit your current job.
To be a bartender just ask at the bar, to be a waitress you have to be sexier and you can ask Cafe owner to change/get better job. You can be a pot washer, waitress or a cook at the cafe, you can also work at a bank.

Reactions: Namco15

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
You have to quit your current job.
To be a bartender just ask at the bar, to be a waitress you have to be sexier and you can ask Cafe owner to change/get better job. You can be a pot washer, waitress or a cook at the cafe, you can also work at a bank.
How do I increase sexiness? I've already bought the best clothes available.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I jog 3 hours every day, but I don't seem to lose weight
From what I can remember, you need to exercise consistently for a long time (something like 14 days or more) while still paying attention to how much you eat.

So jog everyday and only eat when your hunger is close to it's lowest, this point if not necessary, at least will make you progress much much faster. Also HUGE tip, preferably jog on the park so the chance of tripping and hurting your ankle is lower (that's absurdly stupid and adds nothing to the game besides frustration, I really hope a important fan eventually says that to the developer), or either just keep saving and loading so if it happens you can redo it.

vickyc

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the last two maid outfits if you can? also there seems to be a kitchen scene to which i can't seem to trigger.

akon

May 21, 2017
+1 to another filehosting if posible. On my end mega cuts me out pretty fast, never cant download more than 500GB without that dreaded exceeded quota window.

Reactions: snopupaz
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote