GrimGear

May 27, 2017
After you got raped you lost your ID, is there anyway of getting a new one?
Are you sure about that, you have to get the ID month after you are changed into a woman. I haven't noticed you loose it after the rape. That might be something new tho. I will check it later.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
There are some scenes when you order your new ID card but you don't have it yet. But if you won't get it for now you just can't pay for the house but I think there is no game over yet.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I've been trying to download this all evening and it just wont work.

The Mega link for me is extremely slow (100KB/s) and fails to complete.

I've downloaded several far larger files in the meantime, from Mega, without issue.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017

I've downloaded several far larger files in the meantime, from Mega, without issue.
Maybe you have ran out of the Mega daily limit download, if you are a free Mega user? Try the next day.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017

Download psiphon. Connect to a country. Download the file until you exceed the limit. Change your connection to a different country and resume downloading it.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I don't have limits on mega.

And like I said, I've been downloading other things at the very same time as that file and no issues there. Just with this specific file.

It's weird.

Reactions: Joi

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
I've got couple of questions. Would be great if someone can help me with those.
1) Do you get a game over when you don't get your ID card and keep increasing your dept ?
2) How do you increase the chance of meeting people ? They always go away when I talk to them
3) I have been working at the mansion for a while and my relationship with the owners are still bad. How to fix it ?

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
I've got couple of questions. Would be great if someone can help me with those.
1) Do you get a game over when you don't get your ID card and keep increasing your dept ?
2) How do you increase the chance of meeting people ? They always go away when I talk to them
3) I have been working at the mansion for a while and my relationship with the owners are still bad. How to fix it ?
No, this game is still early in development.
Get slim, tan yourself, wear good clothing, flirt at the pub
With Mr through some random events, in bathroom and around wherever he is, with her I think you can't.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
How do you become not ugly? I'm a BUNCH of game days into the game, and even after near starving myself every day, and jogging three times a day(unless I hurt my fucking ankle, which happens way more often in game than in real life)... i can't seem to get not ugly enough to be a friggin waitress or serve drinks at a bar?

If anyone using the save editor online to edit their saves, does anyone know all the different values associated with beauty. I'm at the point I'm about to toss the game if it's this much of a fucking grind just to become a waitress or bartender.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
How do you become not ugly? I'm a BUNCH of game days into the game, and even after near starving myself every day, and jogging three times a day(unless I hurt my fucking ankle, which happens way more often in game than in real life)... i can't seem to get not ugly enough to be a friggin waitress or serve drinks at a bar?

If anyone using the save editor online to edit their saves, does anyone know all the different values associated with beauty. I'm at the point I'm about to toss the game if it's this much of a fucking grind just to become a waitress or bartender.
You don't have to be super slim, you can be curvy. Just get some tan, use makeup, buy some decent clothes, and use the beauty salon.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote