Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Hihihi~
Working on a three projects simultaneously, while being dependent on donations.
I wonder if at least one game will be finished!~
Kyahahaha!~
I already said many many times FEMTALITY will not be "finished". FEMTALITY already has over 500+ scenes and still going, why do you want me to "finish" and end updating it?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Very interesting so far.
Appreciate that there are multiple scenes per character and the gameplay works though I'm having issues figuring out if the dodge roll has invincible frames or not. That's just a skill issue on my part though.
Not yet sure on the use of Coins and Primal Gems are but I only played a little bit, I'll take a deeper dive into it later tonight for uh... reasons.

Out of curiosity Aerisetta, between Patreon and Subscribestar, which one gives a better % to the creator?
I like this game and think it's worth supporting.
Dodge roll should be completely invincible and the start up has parry for 3 frames.

Due to complicated country reasons, Patreon ends up a higher %. However, I would love more people subscribing to Subscribestar for diversification reasons :) Thank you

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
I already said many many times FEMTALITY will not be "finished". FEMTALITY already has over 500+ scenes and still going, why do you want me to "finish" and end updating it?
Oh my~
Be careful with what you say~

*whispering*

You are basically saying that you may drop the development at any point when you feel like the game has enough content...~

*pat pat*

Don' do dat~

TalosMinion89

Mar 24, 2020
The lady at the start won't attack you if you push her to either corner of the screen and chain jump attacks together. I think it has something to do with her turning left and right between each of your midair kicks, so she just gets confused and doesn't attempt to block anything. I got over level twenty and had 100,000+ gold without even getting past the first encounter in the game. Not sure if she can be killed, but I assume she can't be unless she just has unreasonably high health.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
The lady at the start won't attack you if you push her to either corner of the screen and chain jump attacks together. I got over level twenty and had 100,000+ gold without even getting past the first encounter in the game. Not sure if she can be killed, but I assume she can't be unless she just has unreasonably high health.
well done, but no she cannot be killed.

just die like the loser you're supposed to be

TalosMinion89

Mar 24, 2020
The lady at the start won't attack you if you push her to either corner of the screen and chain jump attacks together. I think it has something to do with her turning left and right between each of your midair kicks, so she just gets confused and doesn't attempt to block anything. I got over level twenty and had 100,000+ gold without even getting past the first encounter in the game. Not sure if she can be killed, but I assume she can't be unless she just has unreasonably high health.
I gave up around here. Somebody else can try to kill her if they want She cannot be killed

AXP_MV

May 11, 2024
Any kind-hearted person to pass the password? *In my country you don't earn in dollars and the dollar is very expensive and that's why I can't help* :'v

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
and its for AI art which has no copyright protection </3
Not true, legality is disputable in many ways. Never steal and edit AI art that someone generated because if its edited AI Art you can be in major trouble.

AI art may not adhere to DMCA compliance from what I can tell but the edits do. Which have to be inside the AI art, see what I'm going for here? So if I make AI Art, edit it and then get the stuff yoinked by some retard just screams free money for me. And since I made the thing I can easily proof it. Usually won't happen because the people who're against AI art are mostly children but you can easily sue the parents for being retards and not taking care of the kid for making stupid ass decisions like not adhering to copyright protection laws and literally stealing assets form developers. I don't know what for but its retarded decisions so it doesn't have to make sense. Just means free money on my end.

It goes without saying that legalities do not apply the same from country to country. As a hypothetical example, when I make AI Art in a country where you cannot steal it because its protected under our copyright, but you steal it from your country that don't then you're in trouble as well because you're stealing my product that I made in lawful ways. So in a way you aren't even allowed to look at my art since its not allowed in your country, if you get what I mean. However, if I edit my art then the legality is disputed and you are allowed to buy it since it complies to your laws too, which means its protected under both our respective laws ensuring protection on my end and allowing you to purchase and enjoy the product.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote