4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022

Screenshot 2023-08-17 024218.png

Overview:
From living in a shed, getting fired from his work and having nothing to lose, you find your self with a free wish.
But everything comes with a price and you got nothing to pay with..​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Veloria
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Screenshot_2024-01-01_032733.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_032146.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_032518.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_035039.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_034910.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_035856.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_033133.png Screenshot_2024-01-01_035433.png

Last edited:

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
this boots image, man... answer me honestly, Do you think the universe exists where someone have arousal looking at this pic? Dont want to be too harsh but still, that is unacceptable, if you respect the time of people who play your game. shoes are fine. gameplay looks like alpha version

Reactions: faastin and Psycowz

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
(note, maybe change the first image to something more attractive than the title screen image?)
Can't do much here, just for you used my limited editing skills ;)
Already informed the Dev about this, maybe in the next release we have a better title screen:coffee:

Reactions: Veloria

Punish

Aug 14, 2023
The game looks cool. I'm not exactly a fan of the genre, but I've dabbled in a few games. I'd say it's a solid B+. (y)

• Red Heart

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Not bad, not bad. But I've seen better, though.
its the first release of a game that's WIP. Don't just write comments just to have written them lol. That being said I'd love to see how this game will develop. Femdom and foot fetish has always been a killer combo for me so it's exciting to see new games around it (RPGMaker kinda sucks but anything works!)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2851710

Overview:
A narrative where the protagonist faces disownment by their family and embarks on a journey to secure work in a neighboring village. This village stands out for being exclusively inhabited by women who consider men to be of a lower status.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: Duckykong
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2851572 View attachment 2851571 View attachment 2851577 View attachment 2851644 View attachment 2851645
"... This village stands out for being exclusively inhabited by women who consider men to be of a lower status."

- :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: HA HA! That Is Because They Are!!

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
The premise itself is interesting. Might be a good idea to keep those paint pics as placeholders for now, and focus on writing. Then hire an artist, or move to AI art later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtopia-0.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I
Can't do much here, just for you used my limited editing skills ;)
Already informed the Dev about this, maybe in the next release we have a better title screen:coffee:
I'll quote something i said in a similar thread a few days ago:
A new harshville-like?Harshville, new beijing, a way out, misery of the newcomer, death's punishment, et call have nice potential, but these games never end up finished, here's hoping this one will.

I may be in the minority, but i genuinely do not mind the MS paint art as long as it has decent english and doesn't gtet abandoned three motnhs in. Though my main fetish is forced embarrassment and unwanted humiliation/degredation and I went through a censored image kick a while ago, so it may be that part of my brain making me find it hot that i'm seeing ms paint shoes isntead of high quality shoes, but i also struggle to accept low quality writing/grammar and stuff, so just try to write well and keep workign at it and i'll be a dedicated fan. I can also proofread it and send you screenshots of mistaes if you'd like, but i know that can sometimes be frustrating or annoying to recieve

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
The premise itself is interesting. Might be a good idea to keep those paint pics as placeholders for now, and focus on writing. Then hire an artist, or move to AI art later.
amateur art that's not been drawn in MS Paint generally looks better than AI art that these game devs use. That being said it can also be the opposite if the dev tries hard enough but for now I'd much prefer for it to be "bad" art :)

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
there's contents for like 1 min of playing, so can't really judge this game yet.

just, don't put random soundtrack, the one with car noises and all doesn't make much sense in this context.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes