4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
A good start! No need to say the artwork needs a bit more of attention, but I like the atmosphere. I'll follow your project, as I am a shoe a boot guy too.

By the way, how do i get past Harshy? is she the only girl coming in the inn?
There is not much story developed in the game yet. Im focusing to fix that on the next update.

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
Any progress?
New update just dropped. I didn't really like the old idea so I changed it a.. lot. Testing the game it really feels like harshville, probably because thats where I got inspiration from. Nothing is fully ready, stuff might get changed later on (buildings, character development) but I think I am on stable grounds now. It should really depend on your opinions, I would love to hear feedbacks. I'm also going to do polls on patron for even more player suggestions.

Reactions: Kulawik

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
New update just dropped. I didn't really like the old idea so I changed it a.. lot. Testing the game it really feels like harshville, probably because thats where I got inspiration from. Nothing is fully ready, stuff might get changed later on (buildings, character development) but I think I am on stable grounds now. It should really depend on your opinions, I would love to hear feedbacks. I'm also going to do polls on patron for even more player suggestions.
I can't go to school for free lesson

Reactions: nogaw

nogaw

Mar 14, 2021
Hi! I love Harshville! I was happy to see a new project of the same type. I will continue following your work! :love:

By the way, I can't get past Jessica to get my first free class. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veloria

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Femtopia-0.0.5A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Great game so far, i really like the world this game creates (very similar to to also great harshville).
So far this is an early version, so whereever you go, there is only like 2-3 different events happening.
Looking really forward for more!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veloria and nogaw

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
There is not much story developed in the game yet. Im focusing to fix that on the next update.
On the thread pictures you can see at that at some points you talk to a guard of femtopia in the green. How do i reach there? So far i saw the school, toilet, restaurant, and foot massage area.

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
On the thread pictures you can see at that at some points you talk to a guard of femtopia in the green. How do i reach there? So far i saw the school, toilet, restaurant, and foot massage area.
These are old pictures from older versions.

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
Hi! I love Harshville! I was happy to see a new project of the same type. I will continue following your work! :love:

By the way, I can't get past Jessica to get my first free class. :unsure:
New update fixes the school bug (After free lesson you will of course need to pay) I didn't get to test the game a lot, I hope there aren't any new bugs. This is a small update by the way.

Reactions: nogaw

Done2

Feb 22, 2023
Is it morning? and weekdays?
I've tested the game many times but I might have missed somethng, why isn't it exactly letting you?
what i noticed: when you enter the school very early in the game, you can pass 1x even bevore the free lesson is mentioned.
from then on i couldnt, even after i had the free lessen voucher.

Jul 6, 2023
First of all a massive thank you to the dev for creating this game.

I'm stunned. There is heart in this game.
. is so cheesy. I spit my drink when I read it. Or
Thanks for the laugh. Good luck to the dev and my compliments! Take your time, don't burn out. Make sure it stays a passion project so we can finally get a good game in this genre that gets finished. Devs usually don't last long with legendary games like yours and that's been such a shame.

I will keep my fingers crossed in the hopes you get a big patreon following.

Ps and important message to new players. Also for anyone reading this and playing v0.0.5a I'm guessing the route where you submit to your step-sis is being worked on so if you get a black screen that is normal. Just restart the game and skip the intro to get where you need to go. This issue had me confused for a long time so I thought I'd help out before anyone asked. Maybe the dev could roll out a quick patch where instead of a black screen you get an option to get dumped straight into the... dumps ;)

pps. and completely unnecesary edit to send joke suggestion to dev; maybe you'd like the idea of making her emphasise ASS for comedic effect. I sure as heck would find it really hilarious and going with the whole theme :LOL:
1701062597951.png

Last edited:

vandenkusto

Mar 1, 2023
game looks like a harshville a lot, yes, but i like harshville, very sad about it was abandoned, so playing this game and feeling the old good ambience of a legend is a quite of advantage of this game, so it's good. Despite this, game is kinda bagged - for example, inn owner doesn't collect money for the place and SSP won't be available if you visit this building before getting the ticket for free lesson. Also, art is really weak tbh.
Is it possible somehow to skip part of the day cuz i don't want to go work to the restaurant every evening and without it night is seemed to be not feasible and sleeping is available only at nights...

Are lessons in SSP affected smth? How many lessons i have to complete to progress story. Now the game turns for simple and monotonous grind with exact same actions: lesson or foot washing -> restaurant -> sleep -> lesson/foot washing -> ...
Is there any other content so far?

All in all, game is promising, but there are many questions for now

Reactions: Veloria

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
Biggest update yet! I've overhauled all the maps and got into AI... I know that some people like AI images and some dont. However, this was the only way to speed up game development. Currently, players can only visit the pedicure and SSP, but there are a lot of scenes for both buildings, along with encounters on the map and a quest from an NPC.
I playtested the game, and it took about 40 minutes to complete all the scenes. The game now has content up to day 7, unless players progress slowly.

Since this is a side project and I can't dedicate much time to it, the next update will take a while. If the game receives more support on both F95Zone and Patreon, I'll be able to update it much faster. Unfortunately, it hasn't garnered much support at the moment.

I still have big ideas for the game and I'm no where near finish. Just make sure to point mistakes/bugs/annoying stuff to me.
Happy new year!

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I was wondering how I could miss a game like this, and then realized this was released the same time I was on my BG3 kick ^_^;; looking forward to this

Edit: Getting rickrolled first day of the year after being annoyed at having to move that file and fish it out of being in the main directory is not a good start. I'm really annoyed already this is how my year kicks off.

Reactions: s4000
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes