Collection Video FenciZ Collection [Past Golden Apple] [2023-11-25] [golden apple\fenciz]

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-05-20) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Reactions: Gar0u

puskinaz

May 31, 2021
The dude was possibly Chinese and considering what has been happening you know the answer.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I was looking around to see if I could find any of the missing 4K animations. I managed to find three of them on Wallpaper Engine of all places. I can't say with certainty that these are the original files, obviously. I excluded Lisa because it was 1.4 GB which is so much larger than all his other work that I highly doubt it's original. You'll notice that the file properties include a link to a Chinese google doc. I was wondering if it contained the rest of the 4K files that are missing, but unfortunately it's empty. Probably because of the renewed apprehension regarding China's so-called legal system. I've head of the Chinese google doc before and had come across it once or twice. If it still exists I'd appreciate if someone could send it to me.

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
I was looking around to see if I could find any of the missing 4K animations. I managed to find three of them on Wallpaper Engine of all places. I can't say with certainty that these are the original files, obviously. I excluded Lisa because it was 1.4 GB which is so much larger than all his other work that I highly doubt it's original. You'll notice that the file properties include a link to a Chinese google doc. I was wondering if it contained the rest of the 4K files that are missing, but unfortunately it's empty. Probably because of the renewed apprehension regarding China's so-called legal system. I've head of the Chinese google doc before and had come across it once or twice. If it still exists I'd appreciate if someone could send it to me.

Pixeldrain
Why look for 4K when you can make it yourself.

kalebale

Sep 4, 2023
This is immediately visible to the average user. I would argue with that. There are works that have been done in 480. Running them saves a lot. AI is the future.
View attachment 2865422
Are you using the same program to upscale and to interpolate ? Whats the name of it, would like to try it myself on No.1-12
Also in the picture above - on the upscale, the colours look slightly bit darker, is that the AI ?