VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fam.jpg
Overview:
You play as a war veteran who receives an unexpected postcard from a very special girl. You will have the possibility to meet many characters and choose which to make friends with, and maybe have romantic relations, and which to make your enemies.​

Updated: June 4, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 3 v3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Win/Linux: - -
MAC: - -

2.png 3.png 5 (1).png 6.png 7.png 9.png 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg Shop_groceries_2.png movie_picking.png VwK6fYMTIJ6uaun-fTR_Wrc63ErMtdTWN6v9QpuCsHAIItW2oV7nrwpxFhc-cFof.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Very interesting. I wonder about these enemies mentioned as I'm always up for those. I kinda like model used for a girl. Has some decent potential

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
The renders are quite nice and I really like the model of D (it's refreshing too see not the same models all the time). Even it Episode 1 is released it's more like a intruducion/0.1 version. The game starts in the DMD style (F is seperated from D and has no contact till now) but instead of D visiting he visits her. You get to know the two other girls (volleyball) and I like the models (especially the red hear girl)
You'll even get a nice NTR easter egg (He did it again..) but I won't spoil it here. :)

That's all... there isn't much more do to execpt clicking trough the story. I will defiantly watch how this game will play out. (Hopefully not a DMD clone --> D doesn't seem the typical naive D).
The only concern for me is his first goal of 400$... there is episode 2 listed... So I don't know if the dev will only release it when he reachs the goal... It seems that to me that he expects too much for the start... but will see.

Reactions: Famtasy

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Teufelhunden? That's German and means "Devil-dogs". What's that supposed to be?:coldsweat:x'Dx'D

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
love where this going, ill keep and eye on this one.

Thanks for the share.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Rooms on a commercial plane, nice car. Daughter seems to have big plans. Good start really.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes