VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fertile And Mating [Ep 3] [famtasy]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Would have appreciated a wider variety of models.

While you managed to keep the boobs under the inflatable fandom level, there is basically not a bit of difference between any of the models save the skin tone... Could swap the heads between any of them and they are all the same.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
a little battlefield in the beginning? ^ ^ and then this tara (I hope she ends up on the street as a cheap whore) and then the surprise with the card is not bad but on the sly I found that in the plane something disappointing why so much effort for nothing? because you could have made more out if it

is already such a luxury flight with lightly clothed girls ..... and suns a lot of story and not really anything to see once you can see the ass of destiny if you peek and sunn you can see only the thick of the mc most often and that was a pity actually I hope that it does not stay that way and in the next update

times something synonymous zusen is synonymous if I doubt that the mc will have sex in the next 40 updates .... .but nonnst the game has a lot of content without real highlights thats more of an introduction to the characters and that's it .... hope for the next update

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Teufelhunden? That's German and means "Devil-dogs". What's that supposed to be?:coldsweat:x'Dx'D
Well...it is Pseudogerman as most english speakers never get the forms right. Correct would be "Teufelshunde" a term that indeed is literally "The Devils Dogs" but could be translated more precisely as the "Mavericks" or maybe even "Badasses"

Reactions: Yukino

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hmm for a start it did have a lot of content. Good renders, story seems ok and the pacing is good for now. All in all a good job for a first VN game, can't wait for the next update.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
not a bad start. the teufelhunden is just wrong. there is no way that american soldiers would use or even be able to pronounce such a long word in combat zone.

the thing that feels wrong is all the ripped off branding. karlboro instead of marlboro. there is absolutely no need to use it. it cheapens the game and feels off. why not just ask for smokes. its not like he is smoker and has his favorite brand. there are several such stupid things.

sitting on a bed after playing on a beach is stupid. you need to get out of the clothes and shower or your bed is going to be full of sand.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes