Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
btw @LightmanP dont know how much time you got those days, but is there chance that at some point in future you might pick up the mod for
University of Problems , mod it got abandoned now 3 versions ago and nobody picked up, shaddy reason cause dev changing code all the time, then sancho said he gona do it , but he does only for himself and selected few, and game really needs one of your quality got too too many paths , with mod didnt even knew they are.
myself am willing to wait till game is completed if need it , its good game some of the best quality , its sad that got abandoned mod.
up to you in the end , if you are willing and got time for it.
I have that one on my list of potentials, but I haven't played that game yet, so... No promises.

Reactions: micmitja

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think there is a bit of an issue with week 3. I used the 'mod: all' for studying and talking to Daisy but it seems to have added the Amiya/Dahlia conflict? Not on either of their paths so not sure what in the nine hells is going on and after seeing those scenes I'm doubly glad I avoided those crazy bitches...

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
those they dont cause they are not links but screenshot of them
Fuck I'm a dumb twat.
Surviving on 4 hours sleep per night for the past week is my excuse

Let's redeem myself.... No mod for android yet .

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP Thanks for the update.
Can you please update the mod for week 2 as well?There is a new version.
It's just some small adjustments, I may not update it at all.

I think there is a bit of an issue with week 3. I used the 'mod: all' for studying and talking to Daisy but it seems to have added the Amiya/Dahlia conflict? Not on either of their paths so not sure what in the nine hells is going on and after seeing those scenes I'm doubly glad I avoided those crazy bitches...
Updated the mod to show respective scenes there only if you're on girls' path.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I got a request for port with the mod integrated so here it is
Week1:

Week2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Could you possibly do a port for Week 3 please?

Reactions: Mmushy

imrains

Nov 15, 2021
Hi,

Just a question, I started with the week 2 extended and apparently the week 3 is not "extended", so I understand that scenes, sound effects will be added, but is it normal that there is no music/sound at all ? Or I need to take some files from the week 2 folder ? Thanks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

Just a question, I started with the week 2 extended and apparently the week 3 is not "extended", so I understand that scenes, sound effects will be added, but is it normal that there is no music/sound at all ? Or I need to take some files from the week 2 folder ? Thanks.
so far its how it always was with previous seasons, not sure bout music but probably, they start with standard version no voice effects and round 3 updates up to end of season they start to work on extended, added scenes and voice effects and last that comes is integrated wt from dev

Dzerzhinsky

Mar 20, 2021
View attachment 1550855
tho i still have to replay the last season so am in no rush

btw LightmanP dont know how much time you got those days, but is there chance that at some point in future you might pick up the mod for
University of Problems , mod it got abandoned now 3 versions ago and nobody picked up, shaddy reason cause dev changing code all the time, then sancho said he gona do it , but he does only for himself and selected few, and game really needs one of your quality got too too many paths , with mod didnt even knew they are.
myself am willing to wait till game is completed if need it , its good game some of the best quality , its sad that got abandoned mod.
up to you in the end , if you are willing and got time for it.
UOP has a in-game phone app - PVU Cheats,you can use the app to change something and unlock sence.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
UOP has a in-game phone app - PVU Cheats,you can use the app to change something and unlock sence.
cheats i know, but what shaddy did before abandon it, united all paths in to 1, thats what game in current state dont have

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, the last version for week 2 is Week2-2.0.21. Is there a mod for it? Or does the mod for Week2-2.0.11 work also for Week2-2.0.21?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
One more question: is there no scene gallery in week 3 mod? Maybe it comes later? I just started it ...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote