Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The mod has been updated to 2.0.11. Gallery unlock now also works on cg and extras. If you find any issues, let me know. Enjoy!

Pretty sure .36 mod should work with .40 version. If anyone can check it and let me know, that'd be great. If not, I'll check it later.

I'm not updating week 1 mod right now if ever. The last time I've updated it from .25 to .36 it was pretty much a waste of time except for one scene that had updated renders. Due to the structure of the game, I have to check a bunch of files for an update. I was considering adding gallery unlock to Week 1, so maybe I'll update it then.

From what I see, the new version is just additional languages and some slight fixes like wrong audio files that I already fix in the mod.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I cannot close the cheat mod
it has a close button but Chloe's name is over top of it
how can I close the cheat menu
I have to close the game and restart if I use your MOD
please HELP
Thank you
Do you have some odd/small resolution? Even then, Ren'Py scales down, so that shouldn't be an issue. Can you send a screenshot?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Thx 4 the mod.

I have Steam version of the game and downloaded v.1.09.24 of the mod (extended version). Any chance mod disable Steam achievements ?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thx 4 the mod.

I have Steam version of the game and downloaded v.1.09.24 of the mod (extended version). Any chance mod disable Steam achievements ?
Yeah, probably, I'd think they have different scripts/additions in the Steam version that are not in the Patreon version and I use the Patreon version as a base. 1.09.24 version is outdated, though.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Yeah, probably, I'd think they have different scripts/additions in the Steam version that are not in the Patreon version and I use the Patreon version as a base. 1.09.24 version is outdated, though.
With new version of the mod cheevos work as intended. Thank you !

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, I finally reached this game on my list a few days ago, so now, I could have the latest update of week 2 good to go once I get through week 1, just got done with the party last night during my nightly gaming. Thank you so very much for doing this.

• Red Heart

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
LightmanP Thanks for the update.
When I installed the mod CG gallery got unlocked but when I click on the pictures in the CG gallery nothing happens.
1.PNG
And the character gallery is empty.
2.PNG

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP Thanks for the update.
When I installed the mod CG gallery got unlocked but when I click on the pictures in the CG gallery nothing happens.
View attachment 1472699
And the character gallery is empty.
View attachment 1472701
No idea about cg right now, it works fine for me. The mod doesn't touch the images/how they're shown, just the logic under which they are unlocked. Maybe try unzipping the game again/reinstalling the mod. I didn't bother with the character gallery, it's just images of girls in a pool. You'll need to play the game to unlock that.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
No idea about cg right now, it works fine for me. The mod doesn't touch the images/how they're shown, just the logic under which they are unlocked. Maybe try unzipping the game again/reinstalling the mod. I didn't bother with the character gallery, it's just images of girls in a pool. You'll need to play the game to unlock that.
The problem with CG gallery is that they get unlocked but when I click on them instead of showing the full screen picture nothing happens.
Have you played the game?Maybe that's why the CG works for you.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The problem with CG gallery is that they get unlocked but when I click on them instead of showing the full screen picture nothing happens.
Have you played the game?Maybe that's why the CG works for you.
Yeah, I see it now without the persistent file. The mod would need to get updated to include specific image unlocks, maybe I'll update it later this week.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's almost bedtime so my brain isn't working too well, am I reading this right, while leaving the coffee joint, and speaking to uh, the transexual chick, it popped up about if you cream pied Nora you can follow both lines, the one where I chose not to because the mod said it would end the Polly line.

So how does that work, moving forward it will auto-show the line I chose to warn Nora, and then the quest line like I did not warn her?.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
It's almost bedtime so my brain isn't working too well, am I reading this right, while leaving the coffee joint, and speaking to uh, the transexual chick, it popped up about if you cream pied Nora you can follow both lines, the one where I chose not to because the mod said it would end the Polly line.

So how does that work, moving forward it will auto-show the line I chose to warn Nora, and then the quest line like I did not warn her?.
Basically, yeah. You will still be on Polly & Nora route and you will also see scenes that relate to Nora creampie route.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok, cool thanks mate, I made a save anyway, I don't see harem tags, so I assume you will have to pick at some point, still trying to figure out who I like.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hi all.
I'm confused with all the different versions out there.

Is the Android port on the OP the latest week2 extended release?
Are there incest patched Android ports for week2 extended?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote